Lucid Memetics - Part I

Haha, that one was just to tease me right? (the secret of high-post thing) :razz:

Brilliant pictures and it makes me laugh all of your pictures :gni:

Yeah, of course! that was the first I’ve created, see the date. (I PMed that to you at the moment)

Y SO COLORFUL? (Undies’s Picture, he was probably expecting for it, based on #LD4all chat 23:54:58 2011-05-10 GMT )

2011-05-14

It didn’t work…seriously?

2011-05-14

DING DING DING!!! Another Missed Dream Sign!!!

Kitty, Thank you very much for being the first to join our our yet-to-become-might army of memes!!!

RC time

A WILD Will Suffice

omg WE REACHED PAGE 2!!

The False Awakening

XD hahahahahahaa that one’s good!!

*Can’t do it?

All of these… amazing grace!! Well done, dozed up on LOLs.

I CAN DO IT! think positive :smile:

Close Enough to LD

2011-05-15

the one with multiple FAs rocks :happy: also the one with “had a LD before my REM cycle”… good stuff guys :happy:

I had to do this:
Gah

Playground Watcher

Low Posting Rates

Lol, those pictures are just brilliant :razz: :lol:

Which is why I never use TRN, Im too active on forum…

SPOILER - Click to view

Grah :tongue:

*somniologist :tongue:

I love these, keep them coming :grin:

I’m not very knowledgable regarding memes, so I’m hesitant to create something myself.

XD I don’t think they’re actually using memes, more trying to make some up. Don’t worry, Q. I don’t know much memes either. :razz:

Thanks for watching, and I’ve now corrected the typo.

All pictures here were created specifically for LD4all. Look at the first post, where the authors are listed. The meme faces and non-captioned pictures itself are “public domain”.
For instance, I had to edit Determined Face to get eyes closed (second panel): “No, you can’t do it everywhere! (DEILD Fail idea by ommie)” But it’s not needed to create a comic, just assemble and caption.

Feel free to use it.

You probably don’t need it, huh? :tongue: I should stop teasing you!

Counting Sheep?

Too Lazy To Fly

Lol Kitty, what if the wolf gets a lot of sheep under the eyelids as a HH in the presleep? :tongue: How is he supposed to eat them then?