The Lucid Road

I had an LD a couple nights ago. I was lucid from the start. I was in some strange victorian house. I opened the screen door at the back and saw a huge, long road. There were hundreds of people walking all over it, kind of in a daze, like zombies. One or two people would leave the road every now and then, but most people stayed on. The were walking all different directions, both left and right.
I went up to one of them. It was a girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. She wasn’t a blur like most DCs; I could look at her and see every detail as though she was a real person. Her eyes were open but they were glazed. I tried to speak to her. As soon as I did, she disapeared.

I wondered what this all was. My mind told me that this was called the Lucid Road. The people walking on it were dreamers, but they weren’t lucid. People who left the road became lucid, and if you met someone at the edge of the road you could have a shared dream. But I couldn’t bring anyone to lucidy, because they had to come to me.

I left the road and went on with my dream, but the Lucid Road was definately the most interesting part. What do you think it means?

sounds a bit like the lucid crossroads, except you get the people there lucid. at the crossroads, everyone who visits there is lucid…you should check out that place again, and try to say hi to one of them and ask them. let me know!

I sometimes too have such dreams which seem really meaningful. After thinking of each of them I realize that there wasn’t too much meaning in them after all… but yours sounds interesting. :wink:

What do you mean by this ? If you went yourself to one of them and tried to make them lucid, they would just disappear, wouldn’t they ? :neutral:

Interesting LD, and my congratulations for it ! :smile:

Hmmm… very interresting indeed. But I do have a question: If it was an LD, what were you doing there? :hmmm:
What would interrest me was to go back there in a LD and ask your mind how you can be in the road with the non-lucid dreamers, while you are lucid. Or could it have been that you thought you were lucid but you weren’t, a FLD? What if this dream was your mind giving you a huge dreamsign?