Biggest Fail in a LD

My biggest fail was defenitely my first (and secon-last :sad: ) LD. I became lucid after I realised that the things that were going on around me were really too nutty to be real, I didn’t even had to RC. but it was amazingly clear and vivid, almost more real than real life.
And me, silly me, started wondering about something I had been wondering about for some time: If you really wouldn’t be able to feel your real body in bed while in the dream… Not surprisingly for thinking of your real body the dream faded and I woke up in about 5 seconds…
Total LD time for this very clear dream; ±10 seconds :ohno:

Heh, mine in a LD, other then the fact that I couldn’t fly UP, was that I smacked right into a house’s roof. Didn’t hurt much but I hit a few other things also, like a wall, pole, tree, etc…

my biggest fail was i had become lucid in my classroom just randomly then i wanted to make someone appear using the “behind the door method” but i guess my logic center was still kinda shut down cuz instead of using a door to make a person appear i used a donut box… lol and everytime i opened the box there would be like random crap like paperclips, change, staples… lol Although my friend was supporting me the whole time like cmon!! you can do it! and i woke up :razz: frustrating …

/me peeks :peek:

I killed myself once. Accidentally fell to my death trying to kill a creepy witchy woman.

/me re-enters hiatus

I have two fails that I remember at the time and usually those fails woke me up. In one of the first LD I tried to move some kind of red card that was on the tree (telepathically) and I failed, then I try to summon a person - again fail.

I’d say it’s a tie between summoning a fireball only to have it explode and engulf myself in fire, or teleporting to find myself merged into a restaurant wall.

There are two fails that come to mind… I was flying through a glass roof to show some people how it was done and I got stuck halfway through.
In another dream I was trying to go through a windsheild and all I could do was stretch it like silly pudy.
:content:

“I’m dreaming!!!” wakes up instantly :grrr:

I heard my mom calling me and instantly became lucid for the first time. I was like “I AM LUCID! AAAAAW YEEA!” and used the door tricks to go to subway (the sandwich thing) and then my mom called me again. I said to myself “fuck, now I gotta go and it is my first LD since I started trying 3 months ago…” wakes up

really?

Being tired in the LD lol
I just tried to open my eyes, but I was soo tired, I fell asleep in the dream, I was mad and amused at the same time when I woke up.

Thinking of real life, then i woke up. i hate when i do that tho -.-

My one and only LD to date…

Woke up with my car in a ditch in Quarry Junction from Fallout New Vegas the video game ( I’m a huge fallout fan since early 90s). I wasn’t lucid till I realized I was in my actual car in the dream and none of the gears or mechanics worked just like my prior training explained. Immediately I knew I was in a dream.

The instant I realized I was in a dream it scared me sh*#less with fear and excitement that it was actually happening. Like “wow it really is real” :happy: I was so scared my heart was pounding and hands were shaking so bad I snapped out of it. My hands and heart were same in RL in my bed when I woke. EPIC dream fail. Was only like a 30 second LD but still so vivid I will never forget it.

:woah:

My biggest LD fail was also one of my greatest success stories aswell, i found my SG Sam, (those who know the playground will know about Sam,) Anyways I tried to merge with Sam and ended up with two heads and 1 leg, meanwhile i summoned a pineapple, which the proceeded to eat us, yes, eat us, not us eat it. Not cool. so i found my SG, success!. But failed a merge and got eaten whilst asking the mighty pineapple for answers, Fail.

I was at this huge military compound, inside a dungeon and I realized I was dreaming. Well, the moment I got lucid, the ceiling fell on me. Great.

What is it with you guys and pineapples?

My biggest fail was when I jumped off Confederation building. (a 300ft. tall building) I tried to fly but for some reason I couldn’t, and fell face first in to the concrete and woke up. Next time I’m starting from the ground.

In one of my LDs i was exploring my weird dream environment when all the sudden a timer appeared in front of my face and said : “In 35 seconds, you will wake up”. I tried everything to stop it but failed and woke up.

Mine was when I was driving on a motorbike really fast down an empty Motorway and I fell off the speeding bike and started sliding all the way for about 250 yards! grazing my skin on the floor and rolling around very fast! OUCH!

This isn’t my biggest fail, but last night after having some sexual relations with a DC, I thought “Finally, sex that’s not in a dream”.

Sorry!

SPOILER - Click to view

Click