LC #30: Congratulations Wega!

1.GHOSTIE11 (30sec-5minutes)[go to Ceeia]

2.ZRVera (8-10 minutes) [Revisit the Shore Village; Transform into Scorpion ZY; Revisit the Hundred Day Planet]

3.Magnus (30sec-5mins) [Visit Calla, Visit Allac and Visit Llaca(3 different goals)]

4.Rhewin [Defeat Xander in the lucid duel.

5.Idanl09(5min-15min)[Meet My SP]

1. BeRightBack (2-5min) [Meet myself]

2. StarryGwee (7-15min) [Explore and have questions answered]

LC#30-signup TM: Puce

1 GHOSTIE11 (30sec-5minutes)[go to Ceeia]
2 ZRVera (8-10 minutes) [Revisit the Shore Village; Transform into Scorpion ZY; Revisit the Hundred Day Planet]
3 Magnus (30sec-5mins) [Visit Calla, Visit Allac and Visit Llaca(3 different goals)]
4 Rhewin [Defeat Xander in the lucid duel. Please do not count any lucid points for me (other than doing a task while lucid, of course )]
5 idanl09 (5min-15min)[meet my SP]
6 BeRightBack (2-5min)[meet myself]
7 StarryGwee (7-15min) [Explore and have questions answered]
8 Geekboy (2-5min)[talk to my friend emily and really explain things to her.]

Time to get back into LDing its been a few months…lets get my motivatoin up!!!
(and yes personal task is a personal one wahoo xD)

Me too!

2 ZRVera (8-10 minutes) [Revisit the Shore Village; Transform into Scorpion ZY; Revisit the Hundred Day Planet]
3 Magnus (30sec-5mins) [Visit Calla, Visit Allac and Visit Llaca(3 different goals)]
4 Rhewin [Defeat Xander in the lucid duel. Please do not count any lucid points for me (other than doing a task while lucid, of course )]
8 Geekboy (2-5min)[talk to my friend em and really explain things to her.]
9 Mimmo_O (2-10min)[Nom Vera / Grow a sensitive and movable tail]

Count me in :smile:

8 Geekboy (2-5min)[talk to my friend em and really explain things to her.]
9 Mimmo_O (2-10min)[Nom Vera / Grow a sensitive and movable tail]
10 Altuno (30sec-4min) [Visit My Subconscious]

I meant metting my SG not my SP lol :happy:

1. GHOSTIE11 (30sec-5minutes)[go to Ceeia]
  2. ZRVera (8-10 minutes) [Revisit the Shore Village; Transform into Scorpion ZY; Revisit the Hundred Day Planet]
  3. Magnus (30sec-5mins) [Visit Calla, Visit Allac and Visit Llaca(3 different goals)]
  4. Rhewin [Defeat Xander in the lucid duel. Please do not count any lucid points for me (other than doing a task while lucid, of course :razz:)]
  5. idanl09 (5min-15min)[meet my SG]
  6. BeRightBack (2-5min)[meet myself]
  7. StarryGwee (7-15min) [Explore and have questions answered]
  8. Geekboy (2-5min)[talk to my friend em and really explain things to her.]
  9. Mimmo_O (2-10min)[Nom Vera / Grow a sensitive and movable tail]
  10. Altuno (30sec-4min) [Visit My Subconscious]
  11. Thorn (3-5min) [Fly via wings]

LC #30-signup list ~ TM: Puce

1. GHOSTIE11 (30 sec-5 mins)[go to Ceeia]
  2. ZRVera (8-10 mins) [Revisit the Shore Village; Transform into Scorpion ZY; Revisit the Hundred Day Planet]
  3. Magnus (30 sec-5 mins) [Visit Calla, Visit Allac and Visit Llaca(3 different goals)]
  4. Rhewin [Defeat Xander in the lucid duel. (LD points not counted)]
  5. idanl09 (5 min-15 min)[meet my SG]
  6. BeRightBack (2-5 min)[meet myself]
  7. StarryGwee (7-15 min) [Explore and have questions answered]
  8. Geekboy (2-5 min)[talk to my friend emily and really explain things to her.]
  9. Mimmo_O (2-10 min)[Nom Vera / Grow a sensitive and movable tail]
  10. Altuno (30 sec-4 min) [Visit My Subconscious]
  11. Thorn (3-5 min) [Fly via wings]

Apparently we do have the minimum amount of people required to start the challenge, but I’d rather wait a few more days before that for any other sign-ups because there won’t be any after the first task is sent.

1 GHOSTIE11 (30 sec-5 mins)[go to Ceeia]
2 ZRVera (8-10 mins) [Revisit the Shore Village; Transform into Scorpion ZY; Revisit the Hundred Day Planet]
3 Magnus (30 sec-5 mins) [Visit Calla, Visit Allac and Visit Llaca(3 different goals)]
4 Rhewin [Defeat Xander in the lucid duel. (LD points not counted)]
5 idanl09 (5 min-15 min)[meet my SG]
6 BeRightBack (2-5 min)[meet myself]
7 StarryGwee (7-15 min) [Explore and have questions answered]
8 Geekboy (2-5 min)[talk to my friend emily and really explain things to her.]
9 Mimmo_O (2-10 min)[Nom Vera / Grow a sensitive and movable tail]
10 Altuno (30 sec-4 min) [Visit My Subconscious]
11 Thorn (3-5 min) [Fly via wings]
12 Wega (10-30 min) [Win the World Flying Championship]

A few days ago I dreamed that I participated in an improvised flying competition against some DCs. It was amazing. I’ll try to participate to a World Championship, it should be wicked.

2 ZRVera (8-10 mins) [Revisit the Shore Village; Transform into Scorpion ZY; Revisit the Hundred Day Planet]
3 Magnus (30 sec-5 mins) [Visit Calla, Visit Allac and Visit Llaca(3 different goals)]
13 Wyvern [Get RL winning lottery numbers. (LD points not counted)]

:razz:

14 Siiw (3-5 min) [Bring back a song]

1. GHOSTIE11 (30 sec-5 mins)[go to Ceeia]

2. ZRVera (8-10 mins) [Revisit the Shore Village; Transform into Scorpion ZY; Revisit the Hundred Day Planet]

3. Magnus (30 sec-5 mins) [Visit Calla, Visit Allac and Visit Llaca(3 different goals)]

4. Rhewin [Defeat Xander in the lucid duel. (LD points not counted)]

5. idanl09 (5 min-15 min)[meet my SG]

6. BeRightBack (2-5 min)[meet myself]

7. StarryGwee (7-15 min) [Explore and have questions answered]

8. Geekboy (2-5 min)[talk to my friend emily and really explain things to her.]

9. Mimmo_O (2-10 min)[Nom Vera / Grow a sensitive and movable tail]

10. Altuno (30 sec-4 min) [Visit My Subconscious]

11. Thorn (3-5 min) [Fly via wings]

12. Wega (10-30 min) [Win the World Flying Championship]

13. Wyvern [Get RL winning lottery numbers. (LD points not counted)]

14. Siiw (3-5 min) [Bring back a song]

Nice goal Wyvern, and good luck with it :razz:

Looking forward for first task :hyper: (if its posted after saturday Im not able to check the task before tuesday evening :tongue: )

I’ll consider my personal task a success if I win anything at all. :razz:

A heads-up: It is very likely that I’ll be posting the first task today at deadline.

By the way, I will not be very quick for the points counting during the first week, though after that I’ll get to normal speed.

15 Vinoth (1-30 seconds) [Get married again]

cant wait. also for my personal task…seeing as it can be swayed by real life the only way it can be achieved if i deem it achieved so ill say when with supporting dream evidence as best i can…just realized its really subjective so ill try to be hard on it :razz:

15 Vinoth (1-30 seconds) [Get married again]
16 Scipio Xaos (1.5 minutes) [Practice Lucid Skills]

There are 5 skills I’d like to practice, and each would be considered a separate goal. They are: Conjuration (Creating things out of midair), Shifting (Also known as Transformation), Flying (Easy Peasy), Transmutation (Changing the properties of an existing object), and Time Dilation (Affecting Dream Time in relation to RL Time).

Was worried I wouldn’t catch the signups. And this is my first LC so I’m not quite sure how this is going to go down, but I’ll try. :cool:

Sign-ups are now closed. The first task awaits. But before that, there’s something I want to explain about the whole thing.

LC #30 will be a bit different from the previous few challenges. It will be a themed one, by which I mean that all seven tasks will be interrelated. For that reason, the first task I’m about to present to you right now is like a warm-up round.

1st Task : Time Travel

…however, not as in “Go fight the Waterloo with Napoleon!” or something like that. No doubt waging in wars, or discovering America or learning how to light a fire for the very first time in the history of humanity would be enjoyable. That is why it is OK to do any of those during this task, but what I want to award you for doing is something else entirely.

Basic Task(s)

• Time travel (in any form) is still the most important of this task, so you’ll get +30 points for accomplishing it.

• Alright-o, so this is what I actually want to do: Travelling back in your life while being the age you’re supposed to be at the time (e.g. you are 20 in 2011, and you go back to 2000 in a dream and be 9 years old) will get you +20 points.

Secondary Task(s)

• Reliving a memory (whether you decide to change it or not is all up to you) is worth +10 points.

Repeatable(s)

• Each time frame you travel to will earn you +5 points.

• You’ll get additional +10 points for travelling back or forward in your life with the shape you’re supposed to have at the time.

• Reliving additional memories is +5 points each.

There’s this one thing about this task though, that you may not exactly really like. Between 10.June and 17.June would normally be the time period in which you’d be able to earn early points from this task.

However, specifically for this task, said time period will be the only duration in which you’ll be able to complete it.

This is due to the nature of the upcoming tasks. If you are really against this arrangement, then let me know about it and another way around this may be found.

The deadline is 17 June, 18 GMT.

Good luck! :smile:

baw if only this was sooner i had a time travel dream the other night ;.; would have gotten alot of bonus points as well xD

well task accepted lets see what life was like a long time ago!!

Two things bear asking. Does the memory have to be from waking life, or can you re-experience a prior ND or LD? Also, does one have to travel back to a time when he/she had a noticeably different body? For example, I first got started with lucid dreams in 2006 when I was 16 and some of my most simplistic yet memorable ones are from back then, but the only things that have changed on me physically between then and now are an extra five pounds and an extra inch in height, things that are pretty imperceptible in a dream. I’m not sure how I could show this to my subconscious or explain it in the topic if I succeed. If the answer to that second question is “yes”, that’s fine; it just wasn’t really stated.

I don’t think the themed tasks or strict deadlines will be a problem, as there’s always the monthly Quest and personal tasks that exist concurrently. I asked myself about a month ago how I would run a Lucid Challenge given the opportunity, and I ended up thinking of the same thing, relating the tasks to one another and consequently having deadlines on tasks. I think it’ll let you do more with the Challenge and perhaps get participants to develop a dreamscape for the series of tasks instead of a bunch of disconnected dreams.

Ah, enough time for me to come back and read task two once it arrives :razz:

So have fun and Ill drop in here in a few days :wave: (remember I am still in the challenge)