Have you ever been in love during a lucid dream?

An LD does seem like the perfect place to create your “dream girl”, but that in itself is a problem. I don’t think I could ever have feelings for something of my own creation; it seems like narcissism at its finest. But ordinary DCs are different, since you don’t consciously create them, and I fell HARD for one of them (that’s a story for another time).

A year ago i had a strange dream…It was just about my 2nd degree attunement to Usui Reiki system and i had this dream…A girl that i did not know appeared to me,and she was saying that she hates me and told me to go away.But i was not leaving and hugged her…she got angry and i was feeling a razor cleaning my heart from dark energy something like hair sitting upon my heart…She was still angry and was telling me dissapear…but i was hugging her more and more until the razor found a way to my heart and suddenly i felt love for her as she also…It was a really nice experience :content:

Not sure if its correct to call it “love” but I’ve had relationships with girls a few times in my dreams.

Well in my experience you will never fall in real love “building” a perfect partner consciously. Ive done that hundreds of times, but it is not the perfect body you fall in love with., all attempts to get her a realistic “soul” (In which I’m trying to resume the actual non exterior million things that define someone) fail.
But, subconsciously creating one will always be a perfect match, It is note desiring to meet a perfect girl, It is just that my subconscious and my own body needed it, So after ending a RL relationship my subconscious gave me someone to love, And I’ve been in love with violet for more than a year. I must say I’m astonished with the power of the mind, not that the dreamworld wasn’t amazing enough, but she seems so real in every aspect I find myself thinking about what is real at all, Fake or not, she has memories, ways of being, abilities, she knows things that I had no idea I knew, she has life.
I even tried to make the dreamworld stable and try to make it continue every night the point i left it on, so I could actually have a life with her.
I found myself living 2 lifes in 2 different worlds, and I’m still amazed that they where completely separated, almost nothing was shared between WL and LD. But since the mind and dreams are not precisely made to hold a stable environment I started feeling tension and having headaches, I reduced the LD’s time, combined with non-LD time, even tried , taking no dreaming short power naps, nothing worked, Loving someone in a dream is awesome, and it may last forever ( :smile: as long as you are alive i guess) because the feeling and huge amounts of hormones do not seem to lower in any way. But It will lead to disappointment, because you can’t have more. I think about her a lot of time, but curiously I can still seem to like other girls in RL, I also think that being in love inn both worlds simultaneously is possible. After all this time I really couldn’t recommend it, it can cause a lot of trouble, now I don’t even have a choice, the emotion is to strong to just let it go. I guess Ill have to wait see how things develop, maybe I just need another relationship in RL.
[/quote]

I’ve never been in love IRL before…so I have no clue how it would feel.

There is a certain DC that appears in some of my dreams though, he always looks different but I can feel that he is certainly the same person.I know it’s him when I feel an incredible feeling of warmth and…it’s hard to describe, like all your worries are dissipated and you just feel cared for and protected.
I sure miss him…I refer to him as my SG, it would be amazing to find somebody IRL like him. I don’t know if that’s what you call ‘love’. Heh, I often wake up feeling incredibly lonely once I have a dream of him :sad: . At the moment, I’ve never been lucid around him, but I surely will one day!

Aw man, I feel so sad now xD.

I’ve been completely in love with a DC multiple times. It’s as though my SC made the perfect girls for me.

Well I would say that not only have I felt the cliched kind of love for the better half, but also varied and intense feelings for the family and friends, like I’ve been missing them or longing to meet them and stuff…

Its strange how I have not really experienced many such emotions IRL…And it goes without saying that the ones I experience in dreams are often irrational but very unusually deep…The rendition that these emotions come from within make them seem so true that they remain undeniable even after you wake up…And about seeing Exs in dreams, the kind of feeling I get often leads to trouble in RL :tongue: :cry:

Not quite love, but certainly hoping for it. It has only happened once so far, but I don’t think it can happen again. The DC in question was brutally stabbed to death. I did mourn the loss for the rest of the morning.

I personally have not ever really been in love in a dream with a DC but would be a cool thing.

This looks like a nice place to share this… and other things !

I have fallen in love more often when not in a LD, but what happens is that perhaps we (my dream love and I) are talking, and it seems like we’ve known each other for years, although I don’t remember any of these dreams being much more than a short unmemorable picnic conversation… then I look at her and suddenly I realize that I’m dreaming. I almost cry, and I look at her and tell her that she is nothing but a fragment of my own imagination. She then looks at me and gives me a sweet Mona Lisa smile, and the dream fades away. I wake up and feel lonely. Ha. I don’t have these dreams as much these days since I’ve been with my partner.

Once I dreamed vividly that I had “forgotten” a love… all my friends and family thought I was making things up… a borderline conspiracy dream. I couldn’t even remember her face, I just had a sudden wave of a memory of a song. It was a terrible feeling. I ended up becoming mostly lucid and epically battling some sort of ‘dream demon’ who was making me forget about her from my real life. When I woke up, I remembered that I was visiting home in FL for the holidays and that my girlfriend was on her way from CT… Not sure if that had any influence.

Short answer: Yes. :tongue:

Yes, I remember one dream in which I kissed a girl I wasn’t interested in in WL, but it the feeling of that dream even caused me to fall in love with her in RL.

I know exactly how you feel. I had a reoccurring DC that made me feel the same way. He generally looked the same, but it was mostly the feeling i got while i was around him, like i could feel his presence. The last dream i had with him was a month or two ago, we always get in trouble and i kept telling him to be less reckless or something bad would happen. In this dream, we got into trouble again and i ended up getting shot in the head. That really upset him a lot and i haven’t seen him since. It’s heart-wrenching. I miss him so much, which is pitiful, but whenever i’m in my dream trying to look for him, something distracts me.

I’d have to say yes, i have felt love in my LD’s before. It’s probably stupid of me, but whatever.

in one dream i had this pink-clothed pixie accompanying me all through the dream, and i felt like…SO attached to her, more than love…but eventually in the dream she withered like a leaf and the dream darkened and i woke up, tears in my eye, And i spent the whole week afterwards feeling so lonely :sad:

i only saw her once in that dream though O.O

i have a vague remembrence of falling in love with a kid in class in a dream. not telling who but when i woke up i did feel happier than i normaly do when i wake up.

Not directly, but if I appear in certain places in dreams I can get special feelings as I wake up.

I have met someone, we make out, she’s in all my dreams now.

Yes, and its a reoccurring DC too.

yes. I had a dream about a friend of mine, and I fell in love with him in that dream! I was never in love with him before, but after this dream I feld a connection or something. I’ve had this quite a few times, and they were all with a different person ;D

love, lillyth.