Self Hypnosis

Did you tried to raise your hand? If yes, retry to raise it. Id. If It’s not work, retry to count 20 to 1 ans try to relax. Say in tour year : " I Will be in a hypnosis state at 1". Try this :smile: let ne Know of it works

I gave this a try the other night. I used my MILD mantra 3 times after I got to 1 and was in the right state. It worked and I got lucid! :tongue: I was happy but didn’t post anything. I tried it a few more nights and it didn’t work :lol: well, I haven’t been focusing correctly with techniques to LD anyway :sad:
The first time I tried, after I finished and opened my eyes, they felt different, hard to explain.

But anyway, I’ll try the hand thing tonight :razz:

I’m unable to do this, I get to one and order my hand to lift in different forms more than once, but nothing happens…

Your maybe not in th good state. Try to count 20 to 1 and be verry relaxed.

I was meant to leave a reply the next day but I was quite busy. Anyway, I’ve tried this twice and I must say that it somehow made me feel relaxed quite quickly. The hand thing did not work at all though. I ended up physically lifting it out of frustration. I will give this another go tonight, though this time I will count from 20 to 1.

Annother trick you can try, you should insist that your hand is Light and It Will raise.

Did it works??

[mod]Edited in from double post :tardis:[/mod]

Thank you so much! I said I wanted to see someone in my dreams, and that night, I dreamt of her! Thank you so much!

I definitely want to try this tonight. But could you possibly give me specific examples of things to say while counting down?

I feel relaxed, I feel warm, I’m asleep, m’y subconscious control me…

Sorry, I was sure I had replied here! :bored:

Anyway, the hand thing didn’t work :tongue: I’ll try a few more times.

I tried it last night, and the hand thing didn’t work, but a really cool feeling came over me, so I definitely want to try it again.

If the hand things didn’t work, try just to insist say many time in your head to your hand will raise

The hand thing just doesn’t seem to work for me. I tried it yesterday after counting down from 20, I fell relaxed, at moments I felt as if I could fly away but nope, not even a slight move. I ended up falling asleep. The other times that I have tried this I fell asleep before I got to 10. Maybe I was too tired. I will go bed earlier tonight to see if it helps.

I tried this last night before going to sleep. I had read the steps but I sorta forgot and I couldn’t find this thread so I just began like this:

I counted from 10 to one. At 10 I said I felt relaxed and right at that moment I felt my body go into a different state, I felt pounding in my chest. Then I went from 9 to 6 saying that I felt relaxed and from 5 to 1 I said that I felt relaxed and that I will enter a LD as soon as I hit 1. Wel… didn’t really work but I was quite surprized to how it went. My body felt completely relaxed and when I hit one I felt another change in my body, like I was to leave my body but I couldn’t because of this sort of gravity that my body had, I couldn’t come loose. Strange thing is though that after I repeated one a few times I fell asleep. Usually when I go to bed it takes at least 30 minutes to fall asleep but now it just took me a few seconds.

I will try this again.

I forgot to mention this: I gave my arm the command to lift up and although it didn’t, I did feel a strange feeling in my arm and also a wobbly feeling. Somewhat the same as when your RL arm is in SP and you move your dream arm away from your RL arm.

I did the experiment again, and ordered my hand to lift, I repeated that many times and believed it, but I just felt something in my hand, something weird, it didn’t lift though.

I tried it the other night too, at around 22:00 for a quick nap (I usually go bed at 01:00 or 02:00), and it didn’t work but I kept laying there and I thought I might try WILD, after around 45minutes of laying, I was (I think) almost completely relaxed, felt light tingling all over my body, my breathing was stabilized, and something weird started happening to my right arm which I can’t really explain. The weird sensation slowed down, at times I felt as if I was able to float off, I could actually feel as if I was floating maybe a single mm from my bed but then I thought that I was probably just pushing myself up unconsciously and then all of a sudden from boredom I decided to get up. Guess what, my right arm was partially paralysed. It was a weird feeling because I could move it, but it partially felt as if it wasn’t there.

I think, if you feel something, that you are in the good state and if the hand thing didn’t work, you can say your mantra if you want.

I also tried this. As I counted down I would say things like “10, I’m getting relaxed as I move deeper into a hypnotic state; 9, my unconscious mind is paying close attention, ready for commands.”

As soon as the countdown was finished, I told myself I would count to 5 and when I got there my hand would close into a fist. Amazingly, my fingers did close for the most part, and relaxed when I reversed the count.

After that I used a MILD mantra. I’ve done this 3 mights in a row with limited success, but I know new techs take time. Definitely interesting.

I’ve been trying this a few times, and have gotten some good results with DR :smile: I have been trying to meditate too, which always helps. I only tried the hand thing once :tongue: I have a feeling that won’t work for me. But I might try it again.

Oh, and I’ve been counting from/to 20 instead of 10. It made a nice difference for me. I still think I should be able to relax some more…

If you did feel something in your hand, I suggest you to insist. Try different way to say it. Exemple, the best sentence for me is: my uncounsious control my hand and he decide to raise it.
I think you need to search the good sentence for you.