How do you feel after you wake up after a lucid dream?

Do you feel like you’ve fully slept, or do you feel like you barely slept?

hmmm it reallly depends sometimes you are wide awake and feel rested because you are so happy etc. It has been scientifically proven if you were working out in your dream or running or like that, you will be more tired when you wake up. in fact i just woke up from one about 20 mins ago :happy: i was tired though (yet happy) idk if it was cuz i was running in my dream or just tired

edit: i think i was tired cuz i went to bed late

usually after a LD i feel very charged up and full of energy. not tired at all.

Well, it depends on how great the LD was. When it’s a dull dream, it really depends on how much I slept. When I have an amazing dream, I’ll wake up feeling happy and energized regardless of how long I slept.

Most of them i feel happy after waking up, one LD i woke up from i saw evrything in my room was purple it was crazy, it was purple in the LD too. in RL it lasted like 5sec tho :wink:

I feel energized, like: YES! Another Lucid Dream! It’s always kinda hard for me to go back to sleep afterwards, though.

We seem to get asked this a lot :content:

At first I was always super excited after an LD. Now that they are more common I tend to wake up feeling calm and happy about the experience in general. Most recently any emotions from the LD have been transferring into WL for the first minute or so. Usually happy, but once or twice angry at a DC.

lol… :happy:

I usually am so excited I forget whether I’m tired or not. But, I feel like in general, I don’t remember a day after I had an LD that I was tired. Seems like they’re mostly normal or better.

After more dreams, I would imagine it to be less exciting. But, I’d still like to think that I wouldn’t be anymore tired than a normal dream.

After a LD, I feel quite awake and energized. However, it may be a temporary sensation, depending on how late I went to sleep that night :happy:

Feels like ive had regular sleep! Admittingly though after ive LD’d (especially if ive been travelling or being active within it), when i wake up…it feels like ive actually been to another place or done what ever i did within the dream, that it wasn’t a normal dream or just realistic images. But im guessing thats because it gets stored in the long-term memory ^^ Awesome feeling though.