Starting of my DreamLand Exploration.

Hello. I’m new here to this website, infact, I just found out what lucid dreaming was yesterday; but I have a feeling that I’m a natural at it, or that I will be. for the past several months, in about 80% of my dreams either at the beginning or middle of them, i’ve been like, “Wait a minute, this is a dream!”. I don’t know why I know, I’m just walking down the street or watching a movie then it just comes to me. I had no idea you can control them, so I usually either lost lucidity, or just decided to wake up. last night I was going to test it out, but I didn’t have a dream at all last night. Is it easy to control your dream once you realize you are in a dream? thanks in advance!

Hey and welcome :smile:

It sounds like you may be quite a natural at lucid dreaming from what you’ve mentioned about your past experiences.

If you think it’s easy, it will be. It’s all about expectation and faith in your self. “Do or do not, there is no try”

This is unrelated to your question, but do you have any idea why you might be a natural at lucid dreaming? Did you have lots of nightmares as a child (or still do)? Or do you live your normal life constantly questioning your reality? I’m very curious to know if you know why you might be a natural.

Also yeah controlling your dreams can be really easy. I haven’t had very many lucid dreams and I consider myself a pretty bad lucid dreamer but when I have had lucid dreams I have materialized beautiful women, Mustangs, flashlights, new suns, and rotated the sky.

Welcome to LD4all!

You are a very lucky person. Some people try for years and hardly have any luck. To have natural LDs is fantastic!

I would say that the hard part for most people is becoming lucid. Once you have that, it is pretty easy to control things. Controlling gets easier the more practice you get at it. And the only way to practice is to have a bunch of lucid dreams, which you seem have a knack for. For me, I started doing little things, just walking around and exploring, sometimes messing with people. But, before long I was shooting lighting bolts and flying(still haven’t shot a fireball, though). My only problem now is I hardly have any LDs anymore.

I would also like to know if there are any particular reasons why you think you are a natural. It’s a really fascinating thing!

Good luck controlling and Sweet Dreams!

Well, I really don’t know why. Something just doesn’t feel right in dreams for me. Almost like a daze. But I mean, nothing weird is going on in the dream, just- I don’ really know how to explain it.

But the past two nights I haven’t had any dreams, so hopefully tonight my brain will pump out some interesting scenarios for me to modify:)

Hey I’m new to ld4all aswell! I think you might actually be a natural at it since you notice that you’re dreaming quite often. You should consider yourself lucky!
From what I’ve heard from other lucid dreamers, it should be pretty easy to control your dreams once you’re lucid. The hard part is getting lucid in the first place! Once you get used to it, it should be easier.