WILD Attempt

Last night I attempted WILD, again, for the thousandth time :tongue:

My room was completely dark, which is usually not the case at all, and I thought it would be interesting to try go to sleep with my eyes open. I got to the point where I genuinely didn’t know if my eyes were open or closed. During the attempt I was listening to music, and a 50 minute dubstep remix came on, which I could fall asleep to, but it might have caused my results.

I lost the feeling of my body, and couldn’t feel the beds contact with my skin. My neck began feeling like it was twisted on my pillow, like my head was diagonal, and I started feeling really dizzy, like when you’re free-falling. My arms and body also felt separated, like my arms were about a meter to the right.

These are quite normal effects, right?
What should I do when I start feeling dizzy like that? It got to the point where I needed to move my body because I thought I might be sick.

I’m not an expert on WILD, but of the times it’s worked for me, I have to be focused on imaginary senses, like seeing and feeling things in my mind. This is rather than focusing on your body, because essentially you want to leave that behind and move your consciousness into the dream-world.
Though focusing on your body and stuff has worked for others, cause you eventually get SP and you enter a dream anyway, but it depends on the person.

Is that even physically possible? Anyone tried it with successful results? :eek:

I’ve had a felling like this a some time ago. I wasn’t attempting to do WILD or anything, just relaxing on my bed. I was lying there for 10-20 minutes with my eyes closed when my head started to feel quite dizzy, began to feel like it was spinning around. A feeling like if I was at the sea, in a boat with high waves. I noticed that I feel like this when I have a slight fever. That may cause the dizziness, but I’m not sure about that. At least for me, fever makes me feel quite weird stuff. :smile: