LC #30: Congratulations Wega!

Medium LD, no tasks done, found here.
Hey Bombax :razz:

I had a medium-length LD as well, but didn’t get anything done. It didn’t seem to click with me that I actually had tasks to do, so I spent most of the time running around the dreamscape exploring (not that I mind~).

Scipio Xaos: You get |30 points| for you unreadable medium LD.

MimmoO: Your LDs earn you |40 (for long LD) + 30 * 2 (for medium LDs) = 100 points|.

BeRightBack: An average-length LD is |30 points|.

StarryGwee: A lucid moment: |10 points|.

geekboy: Your points are: |40 (for long LD) + 30 (for accomplishing a task while lucid) + 20 (early points) + 30 (for the basic task) + 20 (for the secondary tasks) = 140 points|.

Wega: You get |30 (for medium LD) + 30 (for accomplishing a task while lucid) + 20 (early points) + 30 (for the basic task) + 10 (for the secondary task) = 120 points|.

Magnus: You earn |10 points| for your lucid moment.

Thorn: A medium LD gets you |30 points|.

A short LD. No quest relevant tasks done

I became lucid when I walked from our garden to the door, because I was curious that I couldn’t remember a 6-number sequence someone told me for a test. I assumed that I was close to waking up, and so I ran up into my room. I jumped through the window on the flat roof, and from there i jumped on the higher roof. I could see pretty far, and decided to do a mega jump.
I jumped high in the air, and I could see even further. I fell down, and while doing so, I thought it would be cool to slow down and glide a bit. And so it was, I fell pretty slowly downwards and forward.
Since it worked so good, I did the same again, but this time I wanted to float up again, which worked too. The last thing I did was gaining weight, my whole body felt super heavy, I rushed downwards, and before I hit the ground, I woke up.

MimmoO: A short LD earns you: |20 points|.

The current standings are:

• GHOSTIE11 |60 points|
  • ZRVera |290 points|
  • Magnus |10 points|
  • Rhewin |100 points|
  • idanl09 |70 points|
  • BeRightBack |50 points|
  • StarryGwee |30 points|
  • Geekboy |140 points|
  • Mimmo_O |270 points|
  • Altuno |20 points|
  • Thorn |230 points|
  • Wega |750 points|
  • Siiw |110 points|
  • Scipio Xaos |210 points|

5th Task : Young Adulthood

You are ready to take on the world on your own. After all, you’re now an adult with all the privileges as well as the responsibilities. While still looking for your identity, you also seek close relationships with friends and more. Many decide to avoid isolation, yet some still embrace it and find bliss in it. Important choices are made, though in a dream you never have to stick to them.

But all in all, while normally during these 22 years you’re busy with one thing or another, this time you have all the time you need for that thing that you (will) think about and say “I wish I had done that”. So use the chance.

(The general age limit of this task is around 18 - 40)

Basic Task(s)

• Being in the general age condition required by the task (18 - 40 years) is worth +30 points.

• If you start as a “young” young adult and end as a relatively “older” young adult, you’ll be awarded +20 points.

Secondary Task(s)

• Have your 18th birthday. Throw a party, spend the night out with your friends or do a family meeting of some sort to celebrate your adultness, although still “young”. It will get you +20 points. Again, you will get points from both the 4th task and the 5th task.

• Between the ages 20 – 35, you’ll experience the peak of your physical performance. Use it in ways you see fit (e.g. sports). It’ll get you +10 points.

• Let the years pass until you’re 40. And then do whatever you want in order to seize the importance of that special day when you’re finally considered not a “young adult” but a “middle adult”. You’ll get +10 points.

Repeatable(s)

• Each peer you spend time with gets you +5 points. However, if you rather “embrace” isolation, then you’ll get a one-time +10 points. This is done in order not to encourage either of those options.

The deadline will be 15 July, 6 PM GMT. Good luck! :smile:

Just had an LD where at the end I lost lucidity and thought I was in my high school lunch room, age ~16 and hanging out with my friends. Link

Rhewin: So losing lucidity can also help! You get |20 (early points) + 30 (for the basic task) + 10 (for the secondary task) = 60 points|.

Had a short LD. I became lucid in a FLD and went to find bombax. Summoning didnt work, so I entered a building. I walked up the stairs and everything was dark, so i tried to summon a flame. It worked, but it did not light up the room, which made me FA.

MimmoO: You get |20 points| for your short LD.

A long LD made of four chained parts. And a medium one, the same night.
[community.ld4all.com/t/wegas-exploration-journal/35091/21)

Wega: One long and one medium LD gets you: |40 + 30 = 70 points|.

• GHOSTIE11 |60 points|
  • ZRVera |290 points|
  • Magnus |10 points|
  • Rhewin |160 points|
  • idanl09 |70 points|
  • StarryGwee |30 points|
  • Geekboy |140 points|
  • Mimmo_O |290 points|
  • Altuno |20 points|
  • Thorn |230 points|
  • Wega |820 points|
  • Siiw |110 points|

6th Task : Middle Adulthood and Maturity

Some more time has passed, and you’re now in your forties. You remember your teens like it was yesterday. Time has brought on more responsibilities as well as physical signs of your senility. But you know that you have a vast amount of experience, and memories you may want to visit from time to time.

More importantly though, now is your time for peace and tranquility. Enlightenment may be awaiting you somewhere. Or, if you want to surprise people, you can also decide to be a non-aging adult; those people who show their age yet are still young and dynamic in their souls. It is your choice again, and whatever path you may decide to take is all up to you.

(The general age limit of this task is around 40 - death)

Basic Task(s)

• Being in the general age condition required by the task (40< years) is worth +30 points.

• If you start in middle adulthood (40-60 years) and end in maturity (60 years-death), you’ll be awarded +20 points.

Secondary Task(s)

• Notice that it is your 40th birthday. It is a special and important occasion after all. Do something, celebrate it if you want to. Just mark the date on your calendar. You’ll get +20 points. This works for both the 5th task and the 6th task.

• See yourself in the mirror, and learn what you look like. You’ll earn +10 points for doing this.

• Now it comes. Call it “The End” or “Crossing the River Styx” or plain basic “Death”. It should be done to fully complete this task, and you’ll get +10 points for taking the big nap.

Repeatable(s)

• Your emotions (both positive and negative) get stronger. Experiencing each different emotion gets you +10 points.

The deadline will be 22 July, 6 PM GMT. Good luck! :smile:

medium LD; nothing quest relevant done found here.

MimmoO: You get |30 points| for your medium LD.

had about a 5 minute LD I just remembered. Though, all I could remember was seeing 7 fingers and …some inappropriate adult stuff afterwards loool, then I flew somewhere and did some unrelated task stuffers :tongue: .
I shouldn’t have join this LC :sad: , all this time I’ve been schooling and really busy.

I had a medium LD a few days ago, ~15min, nothing task related but at some point I met Marty McFly. He jumped in a modern supercar time-machine and said that he was time travelling and that he had many adventures and that he just f****** loves it, he was ecstatic.
A short LD yesterday, ~4-5min. I tried to age myself in front of a mirror but I all I could do is grow a beard. Or maybe did I age myself a few days?

StarryGwee: One short LD gets you |20 points|. How old were you during the task? Depending on that, you may probably get some LD points from the stuff after your seven fingers. Besides, while school does LDs some harm, it’s not a reason not to join the LC.

Wega: One medium and one short LD earns you |30 + 20 = 50 points|. A few days, in your case, is not enough :tongue:

• GHOSTIE11 |60 points|
  • ZRVera |290 points|
  • Magnus |10 points|
  • Rhewin |160 points|
  • idanl09 |70 points|
  • StarryGwee |50 points|
  • Geekboy |140 points|
  • Mimmo_O |320 points|
  • Altuno |20 points|
  • Thorn |230 points|
  • Wega |870 points|
  • Siiw |110 points|

7th Task : After Death

I don’t know how you decided to die. In your sleep, maybe. Or shot with a gun. Perhaps you wanted something more gruesome and went with drowning. Anyway, I don’t want to get into details there.

What happens after? What do you do? Where do you go? Are you over the clouds, in heaven? Or underground in the fires? Somewhere not that classically known, or somewhere prepared specifically for you? Do you come back to life? If so, in what form? Do you have a conversation with someone who explains the answers to the oh-so-asked questions about life? In short, again, what happens?

Basic Task(s)

• Being dead at any point in the dream gets you +40 points.

Secondary Task(s)

• Die, seriously. Start the dream alive, like normal, and then find a way to get to the after-death state. For this you’ll get +20 points. This works for both the 6th task and the 7th task.

• Experience the postmortem ideas of your belief. Or any belief, if you will. Completing this will earn you +30 points.

Repeatable(s)

• Find someone you knew from your life. Each and every person will get you +10 points.

• The second, third etc. times you might manage to die are worth +15 points each.

The deadline for the task, and for the challenge will be 29 July, 6 PM GMT. Good luck! :smile:

Dying in a LD…cool! never tried that one before. :grin: I did die a couple of times in a ND, which was actually really intriguing, so I’m definitely gonna try this if I get the chance.

Last night I had two LD’s: 1 short one in which I knew I was dreaming and told people I was, but kept feeling myself lying in bed at the same time, which made it hard to do anything. The 2nd LD was long and really nice and clear, which is partly described here