wanted: 5 LD4all experts :) [applications closed]

For a soon to be announced project I need 5 folks who

• Are LD4all addicts
  • Are proficient LD-ers.
  • Like helping beginning LD-ers
  • Like answering (mostly beginner) Questions about LD
  • Are Quite fluent in English

To apply, just drop me a PM saying you are interested, and show me some links to posts where you have helped out LD4all members so I get a feel for your style and level of knowledge.

Please apply to me through PM only. If you are selected you will be given further details through PM and are asked to keep all info confidential until further notice

Did I mention there are cookies involved? And possibly eternal fame and glory.

As a side note: I realize it may be difficult to apply for something when you don’t really know what it entails. Therefore, when you are selected and know what you actually will be asked to do, you can still decide not to do it.

In other words, applying for this doesn’t mean you will have to go through with it no matter what.

So first show your interest by dropping me a PM. There is not really a time limit to this, but selections are done on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.

I can’t say much at this stage, but I can say it will be a very rewarding experience for those who are selected :smile:

Im still accepting applications :smile:

(and when Ive found the 5 people for the project I’ll post here too, that is when applications are not accepted anymore)

Until then, don’t be shy :smile:

Thank you everyone who applied :smile:
The experts have been chosen now and notified.

More info about the project will be announced soon :grin:

Very top secret and hush hush :peek:

/me wonders what it is about

Best guess is a full FAQ of questions or a new full guide to LDing

nope.

looky what I found. (scroll to bottom of page)
asdreams.org/psi2011/special.html

:hmmm: now, who are those 5 experts you wonder? :grin:

perhaps they will introduce themselves in here. Or perhaps you will have to go to the PDC to find out.

Looks like a quite a few presenters from last year are there again this year, but also quite a few who weren’t. Cool :smile:

Errr, I have questions. I’d like to know who they are too!

These experts were representing ld4all in an online conference 2011 hosted by IASD when ld4all had its own subforum with five experts that answered Questions about lucid dreaming and techniques and so.

/me misses that conference :sad: