Singing in Dreams

Author  Message 
togro
The Nuzlocker
Lucid Initiate
LD count: Maybe Two...?

Singing in Dreams
PostPosted: Wed 27 Jul, 2011  Reply with quote

I was just watching some 3rd Rock from the Sun on Netflix (A really great show). For one of the season finally's, they have a two-part episode where the main characters dream. In Harry's, he dreams about sining Randy Nueman's "Life Has Been Good to Me".

So to get to the point, has anyone here dreamt of singing or musicals? I know I have once, and it was about a year ago. It had The Animaniacs (Also a great show) singing about limestone. Really, really weird.

So, anyone else dream of musicals?

Current LD goal(s): Talk to my Subconcious,
LD count: 5 short ones

PostPosted: Sun 07 Aug, 2011  Reply with quote

Never dreamt of a musical myself but i have dreamt of a song which i have never heard and don't even think exists in RL.
Also always meant to watch 3rd rock as the ads make it look good , never got round to it though tounge2

Current LD goal(s): have more and lengthier LD's.
Paulius
Carbon-based lifeform
Dream Deity
LD count: 31

PostPosted: Thu 11 Aug, 2011  Reply with quote

Personally, I don't think I have ever sung in my dreams (or at least don't remember that). However, I remember visiting a concert of a rock band in my dream and recently had a dream where I heard a music piece. Music is definitely possible in dreams and it is a wonderful experience smile

Current LD goal(s): Have a lightsaber duel with a DC.
Eilatan
The Lookout Rogue.
Head Scribe
Eilatan has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 十&

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug, 2011  Reply with quote

Not exactly singing but I have played an amazing piece of music on the piano which cannot be duplicated in real life (the song addicted to bass).

I know of a few other people around here who play instruments and have dreamed of music that they have then duplicated and played in waking life. tounge1 It's a nice thing, but I don't think I've ever sung in a dream.

Current LD goal(s): Meet my dream guide

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
Knightdreamer
Dreem Forger
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 101+

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug, 2011  Reply with quote

Yep I've done that before, the singing that is. It was a beautiful song. The DCs reacted excitedly towards it. They came from all over literally running through the streets to come and hear me. Yep amazing ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current LD goal(s): Master The Mirrors, Learn more about myself, Investigate DC and Shared Dreaming

print