Music with become lucid I think tonight is the night

I was browsing the forums today and like always I have my classical music on (yes I am a 19 year old kid who likes music from the piano :smile: ) and I realized that I always am browsing the forums and listening to this music. When I’m browsing the forums I think of lucid dreaming so is it possible that i can wear my headphones tonight when I go to sleep and possibly be thinking of lucid dreaming while I am dreaming?

Tell me what you think! I had to rush this post because I have to leave for work :cool:

I once tried something similar. Each time I played a specific song I did a RC and later I tried to play that song while sleeping to see if I would become lucid. In theory it should have worked, but I didn’t have success with that one. On the other hand, I did have small successes by linking other sounds to becoming lucid, so I believe it definitely should be possible to do it with music as well.

Well you’ll never know if you don’t try! :tongue: If your classical music does remind you of lucid dreaming, and the music could somehow transfer into your dream, then perhaps it might work. :tongue: I think you should play the music as much as you can, so that there’s a higher possibility of hearing it in your dream. Might be a little annoying, heh. Goodluck with it! :content:

That would seem odd if it weren’t that I’m 15 and have the same taste in music :tongue:. But in all seriousness, I have heard of people using music in their methods, and whether or not it works is varied, but overall the outlook seems positive. A great RC for when your in dream would be if you hear the music, but you aren’t wearing earbuds/headphones.

My thoughts exactly :wink: I am going to try this tonight I mean I have all the nights for the rest of my life to go standard. Might as well try the unorthodox!

This sounds like a great RC on paper, however, as you can see I am a newbie and I can’t even remember to do RC’s when I see my mom in my dreams who is currently on vacation in another country :tongue: I can’t count it out though I have to believe it’s possible in order for it to have a chance of working!

Thanks for the posts guys! :smile:

Gahhh I didn’t work for me :neutral: I’m not throwing the idea out of the window just yet, but I think I’m going to get a little more experienced with this whole thing before trying it again :cool: