How long did it take you?

I had first one after… (checks dj) 4 days. I was doing lots of RC through the day haha

My first LD came after 9 days i was WILD ing daily with no success then i got FWILD . Still waiting for second LD.

I’ve been trying LDing in the past, for at least 4 years but with a huge breaks, but this holidays I had my first LD after few days of trying :smile:

had mine on my 3rd night :grin:

More than one year I’m trying to have LD with only 2-3 semi-lucid dream.

It took me about…a few weeks. 3 weeks I believe :razz:.

It took me about two weeks (since I started reading this forum), to have my first real LD. However, I should note that I have tried to induce a LD some years back, but eventually gave up on it, only to restart my attempts recently. I think it’s all about the timing and motivation, when you’re ready and hyped, it will come. :cool:

It took me about a day or two.

I had my first LD about 3-5 days after learning about it.

I’m a quick learner :wink:

For me it took six weeks, with a three week break after the first two. Then I read through this forum a bit, became motivated again, and one week after I had my first LD.

it took me 2 or 3 days, however the next one took much longer than that :rofl:

Took me months :eek:

I had my first LD on the first night I tried. Don’t let that discourage you though, as almost 4 years later and I can’t have anything longer than 5 minutes :cry: while I’ve seen people take a few weeks or months before their first LD and then they can have long and stable ones and do lots of stuff after only a handful of LD’s…

I became lucid once each night the first two nights I started trying. However, in both instances I snapped awake immediately after becoming lucid. It took about three weeks before I had the first one I was able to ground myself and remain for any length of time.

At First Attempt lol, I’m serious! :happy:

About a month for a very short, pointless lucid dream that lasted about five seconds. :sad:

semi lucid first day
and after three month of try i got a small real
and now im working on more LOL

I have never not had a lucid dream. I’m 48 years old and I still remember dreams from the time I was a child. I’ve had dreams recur decades apart. I’m simply amazed at this site because I thought ld was the norm. Now I feel like a freak.

If I was only that lucky! :grin:

Great to have you here, I think you should have tons of experience and I hope you’ll share that knowledge with us!

Oh and welcome! :welcome:

Thanks!