Lucid-By-Request

[center]Lucid-By-Request[/center]
[center]By Dablooey[/center]

Greetings, fellow dreamers! In recent months, I’ve seen a definite increase in the amount of LD’s I’ve been having. One night in June, I was laying in bed and thinking, “Brain, it’s been sooooooo long since I’ve had a Lucid Dream. PLEASE let me have one tonight. Please!” That night, I had a Lucid. A couple nights later, I decided to try the same thing, but with a different reason. I thought, “Brain, could I please have a Lucid Dream tonight? I’d really like to have one, so that I can create my dream universe.” That night, I had ANOTHER Lucid. I’ve tried asking my brain for Lucid Dreams several times since, and every time that I’ve had a legitimate reason for wanting to have a lucid dream, I’ve had one! I’d like other people to try this technique, which I’ve named Lucid-By-Request, and tell me if they have similar success.

Whether you do or don’t, I bid you all Happy Dreaming!

NICE!! this actually seems pretty legit. I’ll try it tonight…

Cool idea!

This seems like a good idea, since it doesnèt rely on forcing one to believe that he or she WILL have a lucid dream.

Personally, I have a hard time removing all doubts when I say I WILL do something: I am only believing I will because I believe I will …

I will try this … hopefully. :peek:

This sounds awesome. I haven’t had a LD for over a week and I am a bit worried, so I’ll try this technique the next night :wink: .

I shall try tonight muahahahahaha.

i have actually been doing this for about a month (i haven’t read your post though, came up with it myself too). but it doesn’t work very well for me… it has worked perhaps once, but not more. i think it’s cause it’s mainly like MILD… if you’re weak to MILD, well…
but it is a good way to look at MILD for sure :smile:

Looks like a direct MILD suggestion, straight to the brain :smile:

Wow, I remembered a scene from fallout new vegas dlc where you talk to your brain… Awesome! Definitly gonna try this tonight!