Impossible To Have LD's With school schedule.

Hi everyone! I haven’t been on most of the summer because I was too busy lucid dreaming :razz:
But I have an extremely hectic school schedule with band practice that involves me getting up every day at 6:30 a.m for about the rest of the year, and I can’t even remember my dreams, much less have any lucid ones :sad: I can’t really remember my dreams unless I get some time just lying in my bed doing nothing, which unfortunately is impossible at the moment. Is there anything I can do, short of going to sleep earlier and waking up earlier, to get myself to at least remember my dreams so I can LD on the weekends?
Thx in advance!

Moved from General Lucidness. :dragon:

It’s not impossible to get LDs like that.

Still, you should wake up a few minutes (something around 15) than previously planned specifically to try to recall your dreams.

I wake up at 6:30 every morning and I still get up for wbtb and wilds

You get up for WBTB or WILD, even at school schedule :eek:
You should not, I think you’ll be tired during school time…

Im up at 2 am as I’m posting this, I’m never tired.

Well, you can always set your alarm clock 10-15 minutes earlier and take your time to write down your dreams before the busy day schedule. One drawback is that alarm clocks often fade away your dream memories, however, you can always use autosuggestion to wake up if you’re good at it.

If you wake up on 6:30 am

And you want a LD , or just a good dream recall.

Here is a tip: (i am actually a student too)

Set your alarm for 3 hours after you fell asleep.
Before sleeping, drink tea or some oasis (oasis works well for me, the multi-vitamins one, no i’m not kidding)
Don’t forget the mantras
And sleep (do not intend anything, only mantras)

Your alarm will ring, and you have the choice, you can wake up ,go to toilet ,stay awake a bit ,look at the stars, then set your alarm for 6:00 and get back to bed ,DILD and sleep.

OR just set your alarm to 6:00 and DILD/Sleep

I’m actually doing this, i got a good dream recall and some LD’s some times.

Problems:
You may fell asleep in class