Just very incredibly simple way to get deep lucid dreams.

I didn’t had any difference in dreams, but that’s maybe my fault because I was doing this tech wrong. I exhaled through mouth, maybe that’s the problem. I’ve also tried it twice [but wrong :shy: ], first at bed time and second for WBTB.

I’ll try it again tonight and report tomorrow!

I tried it last night and surprisingly had three connected dreams that were pretty vivid (more than usual). I woke up randomly and did it again and went back into the same dream. Thanks for the tip man, I will definitely keep trying this and see what happens from there. Oh yea, and in one of my dreams, I was asking my teacher if he has ever had a lucid dream and he says he has them every night. Still can’t go lucid when I talk about it in a dream, lol, oh well, it was still a good dream. :smile:

Dream Yoga huh?

Sounds like something I need to look into. I’ll give this tch a go tonight, couldn’t hurt right? X

Tried this last night and I just fell asleep like a rock. I did not even remember my dream and the whole thing failed for me, maybe because I did not really do that exercise right.
Gotta try this properly again tonight!

Woke up early this morning and read this thread so I tried the left nostril breathing and combined it with something I just learned from a Chinese cranial massage therapist. The therapist told me to apply pressure on the top of my head if I wanted to sleep better. To find the point start from the top of the ears and go all the way to the top of the head.

Went back to bed and ended up having a long regular dream.

For how long you have to apply pressure?! And how strong has to be?

Couldn’t you have put that into a spoiler :grrr:

I am so trying this tonight.

I did it just for giggles because I figured it would only take about a minute and I ended up having a lucid dream, which is my first one in a few weeks.

I need some help with this (the thing that is the easiest LD technique/booster-thingymabob in existance); I can’t seem to find a good way to keep my finger on my nose. Basicaly the last 2 times I did this, I ended up giving up, since I couldn’t get to sleep any way I tried it. Any advice?

~That gecko guy who keeps posting after he said he wouldn’t for a while

I’ve tried the technique, had a pretty long and nice dream.
I’d say lucidity 5-10%
Going to do so again tonight.
Oh and by the way, I didnt think this would work, but it did.
It does make us relaxed which helps :razz:

From https://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/03/about-85-of-people-only-breathe-out-of-one-nostril-at-a-time/

So now I tried this technique properly and had an unusually vivid dream! I got lucid too but I kept it up for only a few secs… I will try this again tonight.

Some of the best dreams come when you’re watching a boring show with a great premise and you fall asleep in the middle and dream the way it should go. Recurring dreams are cool too. You can go through the motions to the same conclusion, or you can change a few scenes. Sometimes I like to tell the bad guys that it’s a dream and i’ll beat them again like I did before. Some of them scoff, some get ticked off so I turn Superman like. That’s my built in fail safe when things get out of hand. Even if I still can’t beat them ,they can’t beat me either.

iwill try it tonught

I like the simplicity of it, and I agree that simple can a lot of the time mean deep truth. I have read about dream yoga before and if this is one of their exercises it seems like it could be worth a try. I wonder what would happen if you did it with the left nostril? :content: Anyways, I like simple exercises like MILD and counting and so I am definitely going to give this a try. Thanks for posting it! I’ll tell you tomorrow if it worked out for me or not!

Dream Adventurously,

• Dreamscape Adventurer

I will definitely try this technique tonight, from reading everyones reactions it sounds like it works. I asked my mom about it (she was a yoga teacher for 8 years) and she said she had heard of it and it works.

I finally remembered to try this last night! problem is I really noticed my “nasal cycle” as my left nostril was very plugged, so it was hard to breathe through it. But I did get some very brief lucidity this morning and a FLD (I skipped class so had some more sleep, which might have helped). Anyway, I’ll try it again. :smile:

So last night, before going to bed, I closed my right nostril and breathed deeply through my left nostril with my eyes closed 50 times. I then went to bed. I had around 4-5 dreams and they were all pretty vivid, and in one of them I do think that I asked myself if I was dreaming, but I never became lucid. I am going to give this technique another try though, as I think I am really close to getting a lucid dream again.

Dream Adventurously,

• Dreamscape Adventurer

This really works like a charm, tried it yesterday and the day before, with one lucid moment and two well-remembered vivid NDs in the latter, and two LDs last night. Though I too believe it´s more the placebo effect, but as long as it helps… :smile: Definitely worth a try for everyone who hasn´t tried yet!