Just very incredibly simple way to get deep lucid dreams.

I’ve tried the technique, had a pretty long and nice dream.
I’d say lucidity 5-10%
Going to do so again tonight.
Oh and by the way, I didnt think this would work, but it did.
It does make us relaxed which helps :razz:

From https://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/03/about-85-of-people-only-breathe-out-of-one-nostril-at-a-time/

So now I tried this technique properly and had an unusually vivid dream! I got lucid too but I kept it up for only a few secs… I will try this again tonight.

Some of the best dreams come when you’re watching a boring show with a great premise and you fall asleep in the middle and dream the way it should go. Recurring dreams are cool too. You can go through the motions to the same conclusion, or you can change a few scenes. Sometimes I like to tell the bad guys that it’s a dream and i’ll beat them again like I did before. Some of them scoff, some get ticked off so I turn Superman like. That’s my built in fail safe when things get out of hand. Even if I still can’t beat them ,they can’t beat me either.

iwill try it tonught

I like the simplicity of it, and I agree that simple can a lot of the time mean deep truth. I have read about dream yoga before and if this is one of their exercises it seems like it could be worth a try. I wonder what would happen if you did it with the left nostril? :content: Anyways, I like simple exercises like MILD and counting and so I am definitely going to give this a try. Thanks for posting it! I’ll tell you tomorrow if it worked out for me or not!

Dream Adventurously,

• Dreamscape Adventurer

I will definitely try this technique tonight, from reading everyones reactions it sounds like it works. I asked my mom about it (she was a yoga teacher for 8 years) and she said she had heard of it and it works.

I finally remembered to try this last night! problem is I really noticed my “nasal cycle” as my left nostril was very plugged, so it was hard to breathe through it. But I did get some very brief lucidity this morning and a FLD (I skipped class so had some more sleep, which might have helped). Anyway, I’ll try it again. :smile:

So last night, before going to bed, I closed my right nostril and breathed deeply through my left nostril with my eyes closed 50 times. I then went to bed. I had around 4-5 dreams and they were all pretty vivid, and in one of them I do think that I asked myself if I was dreaming, but I never became lucid. I am going to give this technique another try though, as I think I am really close to getting a lucid dream again.

Dream Adventurously,

• Dreamscape Adventurer

This really works like a charm, tried it yesterday and the day before, with one lucid moment and two well-remembered vivid NDs in the latter, and two LDs last night. Though I too believe it´s more the placebo effect, but as long as it helps… :smile: Definitely worth a try for everyone who hasn´t tried yet!

I should try this out! I really want to have a LD again! :smile:

I am seeing lots of positive reactions in this topic, definitely gonna try this myself tonight! Along with some dream food :smile:

I tried this technique again a couple nights ago and it still hasn’t worked for me. A friend of mine said he had a similar experience where he had more vivid dreams but not a lucid dream. I might give this technique one more try… Third time might be the charm… but I am beginning to doubt it.

I got THREE pretty long (few minutes) lucid dreams last night with that simply way you described! :content: :hurray:

When lying in bed, I’ve been breathing slowly and deeply with my right nostril closed with a index finger, I didn’t make many breaths (maybe sth about 20), and during breathing I’ve been thinkink that I’d have an LD that night. I thought, to be exact, a mantra “when I’ll be in dream I realize that I’m dreaming, or I woke up before REM cycle to WILD”.
The second part of the sentence worked - I woke up after about 4 and half an hour, change my position to more convenient and try to WILD, and get the sleep paralyses after few second indeed! Then I entered a dream fully concious, been enjoying this LD for a few minutes. Then I suddenly woke up, but I was fully concious so I knew that I must not move to use chaining, and after a while I reentered the dream by DEILD :smile: And when I woke up again I DEILD again :smile:

Thank you very much, I don’t know, if it’s just a coincedence or I succeded because of this breating-focusing method, but I’ll try it again soon! :smile: :clap:

i got my first ld with it :woo:

NO Lucids but I got very clear and vivid NDs with this :smile:

lol Im totally going to try it out! doing it 50 times is a great way to still stay mentally awake! and i WOULD say that it takes focus and muscles to hold ur right hand to your nose… so it would totally not work at helping ur body rest… thus the waiting time begins when you drop you hand down… BUT I have lucid dreamt when I was hanging with my girl I just slowly let my head down and fell with my body while still resisiting but my resistance was dropping (hence my head falling down SLOWLY) than I heard a snore and I just didnt do anything… (thats when my cell phone floated in the air and their was a picture of a fat black man on it. hahahaha

same happened again except instead of snoring I could feel myself automatically grinding my teeth (of course i didnt try to stop it or else i wouldnt fall into my lucid dream so I had to allow it)

OHHH did i also say im not going to read the below comments in fear that if I see someone say “oh I tried it and it didnt work” It would TOTALLY drop my expectations on the effeciency of this tek.

Ok, now I’m positive that it works.

I wake up only hour ago and I remember 5 dreams. 3 pretty long and vivid and from 2 just small details. But it works… Tnx!

Wow, when I read the first post, I was like “No way that could work…”

Then I read all the posts and now I am really excited to try it out! Definetly trying tonight!
Thank you!

Tried this yesterday along with some “dream” food, and had a very vivid and wicked dream. I don’t think this is a coincidence! So yeah Baldok, you should definitely try it. I mean, what does it hurt to try? It takes only 1 minute of your time. :smile:

Good luck!