Controlling LD's with Electronics

Lately i had a very interesting idea that i actually came up with in a NLD
So basically I had my phone out in my dream and i could control where my driver was taking me, i could manually turn the directional on, and could change the weather at the time.
So with this i am making a guide that i have tested and confirmed that this actually works that you can easily control any lucid dream and possibly never have a low lucidity dream.
So what i do is as soon as i become lucid i pull out a (anything you would like I.E. a : Kindle, Smartphone, Tablet, Ipad, holographic monitor, laptop…) and find a application that has a “Increase Lucidness now!” button. Then open a new app that can adjust Dream perception time so that the dream will last longer than 5-10 minutes if you are lucky. Then now that you have a solid base and high Lucidity, and have time to do what you like. Now is the time for you to make multiple settings applications for (weather, time, season, day/night) and just let your imagination run wild. You can also use your devise to such as, create any item right in front of you (such as spawning a person or “rocket shoes” XD Gnar) so that tasks could become easier in your Dreams.

Any question just post here and i will answer them

Nice :razz: one idea I had but still have yet to test is to get a pen that can draw anything, like some food, a house or new arms or something :tongue:.

Or you could just create a app that does it for you

Good idea.

I’ve once used my smartphone to teleport myself, I guess you can use whatever for whatever :grin: . It’s still your dream and if you believe that it will work then it’s gonna work…

Control is all about expectations. You expect the electronics to work, and they do.

Then there is that light-switch RC…

I never think to use my electronics. Should do that sometime, possibly using my phone. I don’t often have electronics in my dreams though, unless it’s a forum/DJ dream or something. Guess I could always pull it out of my pocket or something… However, I still think it would feel too impersonal. Wouldn’t really even know how to use it that way anyway. Guess I could let the dream dictate that though, like I let it dictate with other things.

Well some people have a very hard time controlling their dreams and this is a very easy way for them to have aid, if they simply believe this will work. They will become a master of their dreams.

lastnight when i was lucid dreaming i pulled out a pen and drew a grenade that became real. in my dream i was fighting brock lesnar and so i threw the grenade at him and he died :woo: but i am trying to use electricity more and more in each of my lucid dreams

Good job

I think that has to do something with logic… Because light-switch is working on logical or binary way of 0 and 1, yes? Just like yes or no. And that’s logical and there was a theory about part of the brain that controls logic that’s shut down when we dream… But maybe I’m wrong…