EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

How Long Did It Take For You To First Become Lucid?

Author  Message 
glypheye
Truant Traveler
Dream Deity
LD count: 130 roughly

PostPosted: Mon 14 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

LOL! I'm hoping to have another, too....soon soon very soon. I can FEEL it :D

Current LD goal(s): Stay on the leading abstract edge
LordSameth
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: Many

PostPosted: Mon 14 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

I learned on my own when I was very young, but it took me years to figure out how to trigger it every time. Even now I struggle to get one when I try, but I have an easy time triggering them during "opportune" moments. Funny thing though is that I am not successful with many forum techniques, I do it my own way. In that sense most of the people on here are far better than me.

I never even knew there were websites for these sort of things...

Current LD goal(s): To master animal shapeshifting. Success in Eagle, Wolf, and Fish~
BlueGecko
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: Crud.JustSay0
Location: A place called *reads card* "North Aw-mur-EE-kuh." I don't know.

PostPosted: Tue 15 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

Ah . . . my first lucid dream. . . . I'm not sure I've actaully had it yet. Yes, in spite of my current LD count saying "At last! 1!" it wasn't exactly stable, and my brain didn't seem to truly go "Hey, he knows he's in a dream! I should actually grant him back his intelligence (or however you spell that silly word when you're not actually trying to spell it)!" So, when I finally get a stable one, I'm probably gonna bump off the old one and declare the next one my new first-born son I mean LD. (This isn't counting the ones where I do a reality check then imedeately wake up and the like)

But, as they say in Glypheye's post:I'm gonna have another LD soon. I can feel it!

Funny, when you haven't had an official LD yet, all the posts that were posted before you say "I'm so good a LDing, I had my first LD before I even fell asleep. That's how good I am." Must be like one of those easter eggs game developers sometimes have in exploration based games *No-one gets joke*

Current LD goal(s): Have a stable one.

print