2020 Vision

Hard to keep dream journal.

Author  Message 
*Laurelindo*
Yes! I am invincible!
Dream Deity
LD count: 24

PostPosted: Wed 23 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

Can someone help me with a somehwat frustrating problem?

I started writing in my dream journal this last Monday morning, and that morning my recall was incredible, I voice recorded material for almost 8 minutes. woo
However, these two last nights I seem to have had much worse recall; I do remember fragments and I possibly forgot a lot of things when I woke up, but I still have a feeling that it was much harder to actually start remembering something these last two nights.
Why was my recall so awesome the first night and then pretty bad for two nights in a row?
Aren't you supposed to get better and better memory the longer you write down your dreams?

MagykKatte has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes

PostPosted: Wed 23 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

It can go in waves. Writing in a DJ will help your DR MOST of the time. Not always. Sometimes you just don't sleep well, or can't remember things, and that can't be helped. Just keep with it smile

PostPosted: Thu 24 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

I never keep a dream journal. I just make sure I thoroughly replay my dreams in my head first thing in the morning every morning. If I wasn't a bodybuilder and adequate sleep and a meal first thing in the morning weren't so important, I might.

print