Darxide’s EFT Lucid Dream Induction Technique

Wow :o remember my post from yesterday? well, I had a lucid dream tonight :woo:

However the lucidity was extremely low and I think I woke up immediately. (High time for a real succesful one :o)

I’ll do this technique again tonight! And thanks for your reply, db_FTS :smile:

Glad to see people are having great success with this technique. :cheesy: Keep at it guys and it will just keep getting better.

I had a FREAKING long lucid dream this morning with this technique. It must have been 40 minutes!

A question,

I’ve been trying this for about a week or two, (whenever my first post on this thread was) and I haven’t had a LD or anything really close. So is it supposed to work this quickly or should I do it for a couple months. Just wondering since I don’t want to waste my time on a technique that isn’t for me.

I believe the reason it worked so quickly for myself and others on this site was that we had already conditioned ourselves to have lucid dreams through other techniques. It will still work for you eventually, if you stay persistent, but you’re free to use a combination of techniques such as the traditional WILD and this in tandem with one another.

Alright, I’ll keep trying then, going to sleep really late tonight though (just got back from party) so I probably will barely even have recall.

Read through the whole topic, sounds like an awesome technique. Definitely one I will try for the next couple of days. I’ll keep you up to date.

So far (since I found out about lucid dreams) I had one LD using MILD. I wasn’t really experienced, but I woke up at midnight and just thought about LD and there it was :happy:.

But anyways. I will try this. I’ve also read that you do 1 side yourself. The video however mentioned 2 sides at a time, what do you recommend for starters?

I’m doing only one side, I’m no expert in EFT in general so I don’t know if there are any differences but tapping only one side gave me results so it works, but keep in mind that is even better tech if you give it a time…

I will surely give it the time it needs. Rookies need time :happy:. But I think I can do it without too much of trouble, I feel like I have what it takes :happy:. I will do this for about a week and see what the results are.

Btw, seeing from your posts you seem more than enough of an expert to me :tongue:

Nahhh, far from that… :smile:

I still use this tech every night before bed so it’s very good add on to all other techs…

I’ve tried WILD, but I don’t really have a good amount of patience for it. My whole body itches alot… MILD did work out good, but the LD was really vague.

I wont let other techniques fall and I will surely still do RC every now and then.

Welcome to the forums, Broodje! :cheesy: You’ll love it here.

Like dB_FTS I also only do one side. I’m excited to hear about your success with this technique.

Thanks, and I already enjoy it in here :3. Small community means more bonds with eachother :happy:.

Recently I have decent DR but I thought about using EFT tech just to boost DR a little bit more and it worked… I used EFT 2 night in a row and I have even better DR. Not only I remember more details and that I have more vivid dreams, my dreams stay longer in my mind and funny thing is after doing EFT before bed time dreams that I had night before just start to “pop in” my head and they are almost detailed as upon awakening…

I guess we can use EFT as booster in every aspect of lucid dreaming… Once again, special thanks to Darxide for representing this tech! :content:

How can I translate the mantra used in this technique at its best in Dutch?

I mean, I should do mantra’s in my own language right? :confused:

Sure I can translate it, but there are many ways of doing so, so if there’s anyone from The Netherlands in here, how would you say it? :smile: Thanks!

Maybe it’s even better to use your own mantra which is the closest to the one on English. I understand you, I sometimes have the same problem but then I pick one mantra and go with it, if it’s not working then I use another one…

I going to try the EFT method, i hope it works in a few days :smile:.
A mantra is something like a chant or text which you repeat?

i want to post this tech in another forum,may i.

Hmmm how interesting topic … i’ll try this technique, sounds good :smile:.

You sure can. :cheesy: