ND Challenge 2 - Winner: Moogle

Not sure if the dream directly involves gifts.

Can’t remember how we did challenge 1. do you want brief summaries of how we think we scored? or are you looking at the djs yourself?

Really, either or both, moogle. What would be most helpful to me is to tell me how many dreams (NDs and LDs) you recalled and post a link to the post of any dream you believe qualifies for the task. Also a blurb about which part, if it’s a particularly long dream.
It’s not required, but it would help me a lot with the scoring.

The first task ends when I post the second task sometime later today (It’s 3am Wednesday, here). Most likely this will be in about 10-11 hours from now. I will count any dreams HAD before that time even if they take a little longer to type up. Also, once the second task is open, I will accept votes for best content and writing style via this thread, pm, or irc query (though I may just tell you to pm it to me on the forum as I’m not always on the same computer). The winners of those 2 voting categories will be announced at the deadline, which will be the opening of the third task (New Year’s Day).

Scores may take a little longer to post, but should be up shortly after the task.

I hope that all made sense…

Okay, so I did not achieve gift giving but here is the Start of the ND Challenge in my DJ. I recalled 3 ND’s, and I am going to leave it up to other peoples judgment on whether or not to decide that first one was a LD/had an LD moment and not a ND.

Looking forward to the next task, but wish people would post their DJ links more in their posts.

Here’s another normal and a fragment.

Task 2 - Baby New Year

With the New Year right around the corner, you may hear a lot about it’s mascot “Baby New Year”. A new year, a new life, a dream of a baby (or babies) is your second task. Anything with a baby in it. Your kid or someone else’s, does not matter, as long as there is a baby.

Scores coming soon…

just had a couple ND’s so far- all unrelated to the task

My DJ

I had 3 ND’s.
1 LD.
1 Fragment (Not included in the ND count)

And got the task accomplished kind of maybe?

The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 1

1. Mew151 1 Fragment + 2 Tasks + 3 ND’s + 1 LD = 135
  2. moogle 4 ND’s = 40
  3. Scipio Xaos 2 Fragments + 1 ND + 1 LD = 40
  4. Eilatan 3 ND’s = 30
  5. Limitles 3 ND’s = 30
  6. GHOSTIE11
  7. Togro
  8. OlegEqualzName

Be sure to get your votes in before the next task (Task 3) is announced on Sunday!

Damn those Gods. D= And I wish the old man had called me his baby instead of daughter. Anyhow, I had a fragment and two NDs. They can be read here, for anyone that is interested. :razz:

Had an ND which was about a terminator that was mad because Darth Sidious was dead and shot around, then he threw empty guns at people that arrived :tongue:

Had some interesting vivid dreams last night/this morning.

I’ll post my post-wbtb ones later.

I know Ysim is giving points for Chaining, and whether this is LD chaining or ND chaining, I have no clue. I feel like both are valid, so I was wondering what you all thought ND chaining was? For me I feel like it would be either waking and reentering the same dream you just woke from, or entering the continuation of said dream. As far as continuation it would have to be clearly continued from that dream. Does that make sense? What do you guys think?

I got [size=167]NEW[/size]spapers :rofl: link :smile:

Here’s a… something. I don’t know. LD? FLD? WILD success? ND? You be the judge. But here’s one none contest related dream and two fragments. Chao.

Task has not been completed. :sad:

But I still recalled some very vivid and long ND’s.
And got a lucid moment. :yay:

been lazy with my DJ, just had a ton of ND’s so far- 1 almost lucid moment! i havnt had a LD in too long!

So, had three normal dreams and an err… chain… Which can be found here. I also had two more ND’s last night but don’t know if I will type them up because I am a bit lazy. One had to do with my cousins and wanting to miss school but not missing it, and the other had to do with ice skating, running in the same race 9 times but only winning once. :eh:

Here’s a fragment. Nothing much else… Sigh…

I’m sorry for being so absent this weekend, I will post the new task on Wednesday.

Babies stays active; I will probably tally up the points later tonight and post the current scores; don’t forget to vote.

Had a lucid fragment of walking on water, and an ND which was about that I was escaping the law :razz: