Music for WILD

So far I’ve gotten furthest with WILD by doing it while listening to music. That way I have something reasonably enjoyable to listen to while I stay still, with the bonus of not being bugged by the annoying screeches of both birds and kids outside.

Anybody have some recommended music for this kind of thing? I’ve been listening to the album Time Machines by Coil, which is reasonably effective, but painfully boring.

A sample: 7-Methoxy-β-Carboline (Telepathine)

I haven’t tried to listen to music while trying to WILD, but I’d say you should give this one a try:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9nocjg2OLI

It’s not boring, it’s beautiful, and it’s extremely relaxing.

I can recommend ambience music from Steve Roach or Max Corbacho. Or use “real” sounds (like a recording of a far thunderstorm with rain, recording of wind …).

I haven’t tried that for WILD, but sometimes it helped sleeping in. (I sometimes even slept in with the headphones still on :wink: )

Hi,

I don’t know much about music helping to lucid dreaming, since i have never tried it myself(something i would like to change :grin:. But i have read about a song called “Weightless” from “Marconi Union” that is supposed to be the most relaxing song ever made. I guess the most relaxing song ever could help you get into that trance state necesary to enter your dreams with a WILD.

Peace;

Andres
PerfectSense

Some sigur ros might do the trick, love them and they are pretty realxed

Steve Roach, Max Corbacho and Marconi Union are great. Thanks for the recommendations.

I could’ve sworn I already had some Sigur Ros, the album ( ). Guess it disappeared somehow, love that too.

For anybody else interested in concentrating on music while WILDing, I have a few recommendations of my own.

(Supervoids) - NǽnøĉÿbbŒrğ VbëřřĦōlökäävsŦ
The Sculptor

76:14 - Global Communication
14:31

A Summer Beneath the Trees - Library Tapes
A Summer Beneath the Trees

and a personal favorite

An Accidental Memory In the Case of Death - Eluvium
An Accidental Memory In the Case of Death