ND Challenge 2 - Winner: Moogle

5 ND’s for no night. And just lots of Xander. Can be read here :tongue:

When incubating dreams, I am always a little behind. I got a gift dream last night. link

Alrighty, well here’s three NDs and three Fragments.

Task 4 - The Feast of a Dream!

Food always tastes interesting in dreams. Whether it is normally edible food or not, it often has an interesting taste. In this task you are to have your cake and eat it, too. Any sighting of food or anything you eat (food or otherwise) will count for this task.

Good luck and happy eatings! And don’t forget to vote!

(Scores coming soon)

I remember from one ND i tested ice creams about 20 flavors. But interesting part is i couldnt feel ice cold and tried hot icecreams but it was the same no hot feeling. So we cant feel hot and cold feeling in dreams but we can taste?

Task 3:
5 ND’s (not including fragment, goal, personal task)
1 fragment
1 lucid! :yay:
No shooting stars.

I’m going to eat a mirror and see if it actually tastes shiny.

Woah maaaan, time travelling elves had sent me to the future… YEEAAAH…

I got heavily distracted by stuff like school so I have been gone for a while. Am I still in or already disqualified? I would like to finally start with this. :happy:

Here’s four NDs and a Fragment. No tasks complete.

I tasted cheese in a dream a while back it was pretty good. But then a dream further forward I tried to make a Cheese Wheel of Persuasion but all I got was vengeful cheese set on destroying society. Tried to destroy it by eating it… bad idea.

Oh! And I just looked at the scoreboard. What the HECK? I’m the only one who voted!!! Come on people! How 'bout you show a little community and pitch in. If I’m the only one who’s voting it really unbalances things. As long as everyone votes it’s evener I guess.

ive tasted a couple things in dreams before, one was one where i was partially aware and it was a cake and it was SOOOOOO GOOOD! better than ANY cake ive had in real life and ive had some awesome ice cream sunday too! ill see if i can make the cake in my dream, in the dream a while ago, i remembered the secret ingredient in the middle and plan to remake it IRL

Oleg, you’re still in the challenge. Better late than never :tongue:

The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 3

1. Mew151 295 + 5 ND’s + 1 fragment + 1 LD = 370
  2. Eilatan 200 + 5 ND’s = 250
  3. Scipio Xaos 60 + 3 ND’s + 3 fragments = 105
  4. Limitles 80
  5. moogle 50 + 1 late task = 75
  6. GHOSTIE11 25
  7. Togro 20
  8. OlegEqualzName

And really, don’t forget to vote -.-

Tonight I had a fragment and a ND which turned into LD. I ate some M&Ms there and it tasted… reasonable, I guess…

Here’s two more NDs. No tasks accomplished yet. Snivel.

Had Four normal dreams last night. They can be found here. I feel the last one completes the task, even though it has to do with lollies. The first and third one have Rhewin, then Fix and Siiw in them. :razz:

/me hugs Scipio.

Don’t worry, you will get one soon.

Had an ND where I was in Liseberg and saw a version of the Insane from Grøna Lund but instead the rails were yellow and its position was a bit above Uppskjutet

Dream recall is still poor due to stress. link

Soo. Two more ND’s today that were ND chained, which I’m a bit to lazy to write up. The first had to do with the teachers giving me advice on my motto, which they thought was one made up by a friend. They said if someone didn’t believe in the same morals then it didn’t mean the same.

I woke up and went to sleep a half hour later, finding the same teachers and arguments, except this time I told them that they had the wrong motto. Since all the mottos they were throwing at me were made up by others, not me. I didn’t tell them my real motto. Something live “live for today, even if you die tomorrow”. They went on teaching a class, and asked me to stand up front. They asked about if I look into the mirror every morning and how I feel about that. I said as long as I’m healthy I’m fine. They were teaching 1-2nd graders. They said they’d watch a Shirley Temple movie before getting the news kids and going to see the report.

I went into a backroom where my friends were packing so we could leave. Another friend left without us, which was typical. M looked out the door to see if the teachers were still there, but couldn’t see them. I joined her and we spotted them, but they spotted us. They gave a call for all parents to buy out the movie we wanted to see so we couldn’t go. I saw them go to the cinema. I saw a guy call his manager in the snack bar and tell the manager that one guy ordered all their vanilla ice cream in a bag. I saw chips, ice cream, popcorn and tortilla chips all behind him. I reflected on how the parents would get sued for letting their children OD on candy.

Quest successfully completed again… And gods. Nothing scarier than your highschool teachers slandering the motto you were going to use in your writing.

Task 5 - Ooh Shiny, Shiny Gemstones

Are shiny things, shinier in dreams? It’s your task to find out! Spot a ruby, an emerald, a pearl, or even a piece of quartz. I’ll accept anything that in dream takes the context of a gemstone regardless of how precious or not it is.

A baby dream and food dream will be posted in a moment. I said I was always a bit behind when incubating things. :peek:

Moogle, according to Xand, dreams had before the task was posted still count. I just woke and saw the change myself. Had 3 nd’s last night. 2 had the food in it. First one had more candies and I the Toblerone, which tasted more chocolatey than nutty, but had the same texture. The second also had family in it and this time actual foods. I was in front of, what looked like, hamburger/shepherd’s pie. I believe I made this one, and helped to clean out the tray.

As for gemstones… I don’t think I have dreamt of them before, but I’m so sick of food that I’m willing for anything new.

Here’s two fragments… sigh… memory lapse…