ND Challenge 2 - Winner: Moogle

One fragment and one ND. The fragment had to do with family or so, not too sure. The second had a “part” of a song. I was trying to play House of the Rising sun on guitar, and decided to get Xander and a friend named David to help me. They both played the song differently, but neither sounded right and when I tried to correct them, they thought I was just being funny. >__<

5 ND’s and 1 LD completed the task about gifts a little behind :razz:

One dream and one fragment … no success with the tasks.

Had an ND where I saw trams that looked like Pågatågen but they had their correct destinations and had the littera M33 :razz:

:meh: Two ND’s today… More like one nightmare and one ND. Both were really long ass and had music in them. The first had a song that blared out of speakers and led to my best friend getting killed by Voldemort (ironically, that was Xander), but I was given a redo which just led to me having to escape a pack of Volde’s followers. Second had be and a few people showing Dr Cox we could play guitar. Our first song had “stairway to heaven”, then I proved I could play “house of the rising sun” and the third song…

Actually, I think I will type these up, will post link when done.

Edit: These crazy dreams can be found here

Task 8 - Cyberization

Technology is ever advancing and we may soon find ourselves in the world of Ghost in the Shell, where having a nearly entirely robotic body is nothing out of the normal. Or maybe we’ll be able to plug in to the internet directly and let our conscious minds wander it like another reality. Perhaps it will be less obtrusive, perhaps more. So let’s see what our subconscious minds can piece together about a possible future with some high technology that may redefine humanity. Dream of cyborgs, androids, or virtual realities existing inside a computer.

One ND about teaching people why they were all having nightmares, and the fact that it wasn’t related to one kid giving it to them.

Task 9-Touch the sky!

Touch the sky, in some way. Feel the upper atmosphere on your skin. Run your fingers through the clouds. Do the ‘impossible’. Any interacting with the sky will be accepted, however I will be strict that flying IN the cabin of an airplane does not count, as you are not physically touching the sky yourself.

This task, for it’s difficultly will be worth an additional 20pts (60 total) if you complete it on time.
Next and final task: Saturday.
Scores: Coming momentarily

The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 8

1. Eilatan 530 + 10ND’s + 1 late task + 1 fragment + 1 task = 700
  2. Mew151 430
  3. moogle 205 + 8 ND’s + 1 fragment = 290
  4. Scipio Xaos 255
  5. Limitles120 + 5 ND’s + 1 LD + 1 late task = 215
  6. OlegEqualzName 25 + 3 LD’s + 1 chain + 1 fragment = 95
  7. GHOSTIE11 65+ 1 fragment + 2 ND’s = 90
  8. Togro 20

Dream recall is really poor, so I only have the knowledge that zrvera was in last night’s dream (and so due to the game it was probably a wolfgame dream).

Don’t forget guys, you can still pass votes. They could still sway the results…hinty hint hint!

Good luck! :content:

Are you encouraging us to nobble Eilatan? :rofl:

Two dreams last night. Nothing task related.

I’ll edit in … baby dream (one of the early tasks) last night, just about to post now.

dreams

Task 4. Pan of cooked food.

Task 5 - Ooh Shiny, Shiny Gemstones. Crystals and stones.

Task 6 - Hit the Books! There was a big focus in the dream about the book placement on the bed.

dreams

food: crusty bread and stuff

edit for Sunday … few more dreams posted.

Task 10 - The Power Hour

Anything and everything, do it! For this round, any previous task will count.
Gifts, Babies, Shooting Stars, Food, Gemstones, Books, Music, Cyberization, and/or Touching the Sky. Multiple tasks in the same dream DO count individually (eg: a dream of books and shooting stars would count as two tasks)
Good luck!

I will announce scores and the closing time on this task and the challenge in total sometime later; I’m about to head out for a Super Bowl party.

This dreamthe other night :tongue:

2 food dreams … goes to type them up now.

LOTS of dreams featuring tasks, I will type them up now and then edit with the amount.

ok…

giving nana a Ring … gem stone, gift

Boy in the Browser … food

The Calendar … baby

Here Be Gems … gem stones

My dreams hate me. Had a ND to do with me driving my sisters semi-trailer. There was a part where I ran past a baby daycare, and drove past a McDonalds with the intention of getting food, but of course I neither saw a baby nor food so they don’t count. D=

My dreams be trollin. :woah:

The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 9

1. Eilatan 700 = 700
  2. moogle 290 + 9 ND’s + 5 late task + 1 fragment = 510
  3. Mew151 430
  4. Scipio Xaos 255
  5. Limitles 215
  6. OlegEqualzName 95
  7. GHOSTIE11 90
  8. Togro 20

Task 10 will close during the night Friday. That is, any dreams had during the night will count, and Saturday is your last chance to post dreams for points. Naps during the day Saturday will not count. By Saturday night I will have the scores tallied and posted and a winner announced, so please don’t be late posting dreams.