Video Game Dreams

I get TONS of video game realted dreams. whether its me meeting video game characters or actually me inside a video game. Ones i get lots of are mario kart, zelda, and smash bros.
Aslo, ive ever made up game rules in my lucid dream. After realizing i was dreaming when i was being attacked by a dragon, i decided to make a goal to reach the end of the cave i was in. While on the way, collect some gold coins. All the while a dragon was gaining on me. One epic part of it was that i got in this door and right in front of me was another door, and when i got through that one there was yet another door. It was like a never-ending hallway of doors. I was closing every door i got through to keep the dragon from spitting fire at me, and when i finnaly got to the last door this girl was a few yards from me, and yelled out, “take a sharp right!!”
so i slammed the door and took a right. and as soon as i did the the dragon spit out fire and blew the door apart while i was running in slo-mo. It was looking at a movie, SO EPIC!!!

do you get video game dreams and if so PLEASE share them! i find them so interesting and fun!!

I get lots of video-game related dreams too! My main ones used to be Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Fable, but now I dream of Skyrim. Most dreams I have somehow relate to the game, whether in scenery or actual gameplay. This makes me seem like I’m obsessed with video games, but I’m not :tongue:

I just had a day of playing Lord of the rings battle for middle earth. Then in a ND, A rohan warrior was shootingg arrows across a rampart. I was like “WILL 60 ARROWS” and it didnt work. I worked up about 2. then more effort, produced 2 more arrows, suddenly big letters appearred over his quiver sayin “600!!” and his quiver got comically large and he started shooting arrows at hyyper speed. He thanked me, I smiled and left, This dream became lucid as i walked by a digital clock :razz:

i dont play skyrim but i know what it is and one night i dreampt about a dragon that used a dragon shout, it woke me up and my heart was pounding like crazy!

I have video game dreams every so often. I’m usually in the game or watching the game and “playing” with my mind, but not actually using a controller and infront of a screen. I dream of Thief a lot, I’m in the game sneaking around, shooting water arrows at torches and knocking out guards :tongue: I also dream of Super Mario World for SNES sometimes. This one I see the image and it’s always new weird levels. Some times Tomb Raider too. When I was playing Minecraft a lot I’d have dreams too. I’d be punching cubes and stuff :rofl:

Sometimes I dream of games that don’t exist, usually RPG’s. I usually see my inventory and quest log and it always looks so cool XD a game I’d like to play!

Dreaming video games is awsome because your imagination is the best gaming console on the planet

I dreamed that I was on the Von Braun in System Shock 2, once. What a nightmare.

I earned my wings visiting the Velvet Room from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona! :wiske:

Less lucidly, I rode the Giant Enemy Crab from Scribblenauts (which you can do in the game, after shooting it with a Cupid Bow.) The strange thing was that, even though I wasn’t lucid, and even though I never consciously daydreamed about being inside the Scribblenauts world… riding the crab was not a pixelated experience. It was very realistic.

My video game dreams tend to be based on the later installments of Final Fantasy.

most of my video game related dreams are like assassins creed haha :grin:

A couple days back I had one that reminded me a lot of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. It kept switching perspective from a 2d platform-style thing back to my body. I love video games and I play them a lot, so it makes sense that I would dream about them often :cool:

Boo yah! I get video game dreams all the time! I just had a dream last night of a cross between motorstorm, spiderman, and minecraft! Race in many forms across randomly generated terrain that has monsters that come out and try to knock you off your ride! The variety of options, bikes, cars, big rigs, monster trucks, and webslingers. (Who looked like different skinned people in minecraft, I think I saw Riker pass me up paired with a dwarf) Anyways, I was playing zombie mode, I was, at first, a motorcycle, but I kept getting killed by huge packs of zombies. So I switched to websling as the default skin in minecraft and started slinging across towns using a middle train railroad track suspended in mid-air. I lost in the end, but it was because I got caught up in the scenery, that’s what the minecraft generator does to you.
Oh, the race was a sprint, (No loop) so it was always generating tunnels and citys in front of you, but just out of sight to where you never noticed.

Thats preety neat, I love race dreams. I had a minecraft dream even though its my brother who plays it. the dream felt kinda weird since everything was pixelated :bored: even though most of my video game dreams are quite realistic. (oh, by the way, i love dragons too ^.^ )

Indeed it is :content:

Just last night I had a dream that I was in charge of a construction team that was in charge of building one of the dungeons Link (from LoZ) would have to eventually go through. Sucks that I can hardly remember anything from the dream, except an image of the blueprint of one of the dungeon’s floors.

DUDE lol… My 360 power supply had to be sent back a couple weeks back so I been at the dreamcast again this week where I started a new quest on SMW on the Dreamsnes emulator hehe… any tips for a good mario experience? :razz: Ohhhhhhh I bet Jet Set Radio would be an AWESOME ld… Also, I think it’d be interesting to be a peggle ball! I miss my peggle… i’m addicted and without my 360 am having withdrawal symptoms :sad:

I had a Counter Strike dream two nights ago and in this one I was at the computer and could feel the mouse getting stuck on the mousepad. After a while I felt like I was in the game, though.

And last night I was in a room, and this room was where I was and where the game I was playing was taking place, at the same time :lol:. I was in one corner and playing Mario Galaxy. Mario was tiny and was jumping up into a hole in a wall.

Woah…even though I play a ton of games, Counter Strike is the only one I dream about, that and Call of Duty.

Anytime, I mean anytime I play Counter Strike or Call of Duty for more than two hours I dream about it. I’m always controlled by someone and they suck…it always makes me so mad! :cry:

I frequently dream (Unfortunately not lucid) about Unreal 1, usually taking place on floating islands or arctic mountains. Sometimes a Skaarj Warrior comes around the corner and kills me :\

I’ve only had one video-game related dream, but it was so strange I dont think I’ll ever forget it.
It was like Contra, a platformer with guns, and I was the main character jumping from platform to platform. It was like seeing the whole screen as you normally would on a console or computer screen, almost like I was out of my dream body controlling it from a 2d perspective.

Lol, I think I’ll try what your saying though and make a game out of certain events in my LD’s it should make for a seriously fun time :content:
Just thought of one while typing this, actually. Since I shuffle, why not challenge a DC to a shuffle/krocha battle and get onlooking DC’s to vote who wins? Lol, that should make for a fun experience.

My first LD thing (I don’t want to call the ones where I realize I’m dreaming then don’t get to do or learn a whole lot full lucid dreams), apparently my brother and friend figured out how to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl and access all this crazy beta content stuff. We were playing around with this whole separate menu with all these weird stages and half-finished characters (there was a lot of stuff), and after a while, I said out loud; “Wow, this is kind of like a dream!” So, instead of unintentionally paying no regard to the fact that I just acknowledged that I was dreaming, did a reality check. That was my first time, so I got a bit excited and woke up, but yeah, it was sort of cool.

But other than that, I’ve had a few normal dreams about video games, and they’re some of my favorites, even though I can’t think of any now. Like dreaming of new levels in old early childhood games that I’ve long had finished. Despite the fact that I can do anything I could ever want to, just playing video games is gonna be a lucid dream goal for me.