EN \ NL \ FR
Train your lucid dreaming skills:
Join the LD4all Quest and earn your Wings!
print ShareShare 

Never chatted before. Using library computer

Page 1 of 1

Author  Message 
sandy
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

Never chatted before. Using library computer
PostPosted: Fri 10 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

I only have an hour on the library computers and they have a lot of filters...then I'm pretty much a luddite too. I've been a lucid dreamer since I can remeber. Mostly self taught but I did join an Edgar Cayce group for awhile. I just wanted to chat because, although I can control my dreams and even think I've been in someone elses a few times. I had a dream that might have been a precog. Has anyone had a precog dream? I classify my dreams as "real" dreams like dreaming of finding a toilet and you have to pee...then just TV show dreams of no great import... then color dreams I actively interact with but never a precog. How would I recognize it? OK, now I'm trying to figure out how to send this or chat or get any response

glypheye
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 76

Only one that I know of...and, of course, have no way of proving it was truly precognitive. Several years ago in San Diego, had dream I was on the beach watching WWII airplanes flying over head, doing stunt maneuvers. Next day, was out on the beach with my family and, sure enough, heard sound of a propeller engined plane flying over head...but sounds "rougher" and more powerful than typical small planes that fly around....also closer. Looked up and, sure enough, there was that same style plane flying over head (not sure if same colors) doing maneuvers. Found out that there was an air show being put on, but I don't remember hearing about it before hand. Can't be absolutely sure that I didn't hear about it before hand though and just didn't pay attention.

There may be more but, since I'm not really personally interested in being precognitive much less trying to prove precognitive dreams or phenomena, I wouldn't really know. i.e. I'm not actively looking for these kind of dreams. I DO love the phenomenon of LDing though....an incredible experience! smile

Current LD goal(s): 10 per month
Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer
Leijona has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 86

I can't help you with precog dreams since I never had one, but we have this subforum for dreams which can't be counted as ordinary dreams. One of the first sticky topics is even about precogs, maybe you will be able to find something there? (or just post your dream there and see who responds) Also you can use the "Search" function on the top of the site to search for specific threads. And there's a IRC chat for LD4all (two actually), you can join them by going to "Chat", also on the very top of the site.

Current LD goal(s): visit an abandoned place
sandy
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

just continuing my note...not good at this
PostPosted: Fri 17 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

Hey thanks for the reply. The library computers are so heavily filtered that I don't think I can "Chat" but I guess I can just keep hitting the "reply" button.
My message before was my 3 catagories of dreams... the "real" dreams like dreaming you are in snow and find you threw off your covers...TV show dreams of no great import...then dreams...VERY lucid and in color. About 20 years ago, I was on an old BBC system and was messaging someone else about; a figure I call "the wizard" who very occasionally seemed to enter our dreams. Sort of like someone who has been watching you and decides to give you an assignment. I take meds to help me sleep now so I don't interact with my dreams as much as I did. Has anyone else seen that sort of figure? Also, on the few occasions that I felt I was in some\\\

moogle
To sleep perchance LD
Global Moderator
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Wolfgame
LD count: 46 LDs so far

PostPosted: Sat 18 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

The chat problem may be helped with this http://webchat.chat4all.net/ just type in a name and #ld4all and click the connect button. This topic is covering dream questions now, so it will be moved to a more relevant forum in the near future. wink5

Current LD goal(s): perform 'magic' * visit hippo * ask DCs questions * shared dreaming with friends
Page 1 of 1

print   ShareShare