I need some Tips, please! (DEILD and FLD)

Hey, guys!
I already have LDs, but now I am trying to use the DEILD Technique and I need some Tips, because I’ve been trying for some Time (5 days) and I still got nothing!

And in some days ago I had a FLD (False Lucid Dreaming). I knew I was dreaming, but I didn’t knew! So I, also, want to know if there is any possibility to convert a FLD into a normal LD!

I'll be waiting for some answers!

#OFF: Sorry for my English, I’m not from USA / England !

Moved from Lucid Lab. Title edited for clarity.

Well all you really need to do for deild is set an alarm, then when it goes off don’t move, and then you will most likely be in a dream in less then a minute.

Fld, IMO are just as cool as LD, I don’t think there’s much you can do about it.

Ohh and your English is pretty good

I try to learn from my FLDs, actually. I accomplish more in those than my LDs. It’s a confidence thing in my LDs. I’m trying to teach myself that if it’s so easy while non-lucid, it should be just as easy while lucid. I still do want to eventually turn my FLDs into LDs by recognizing why I’m doing what I’m doing, and that it’s a dream because I’m doing those things.

And as for the DEILDs, what Gnar said. Just make sure the alarm turns itself off so you don’t have to move, of course. :wink:

That’s all! Thinks for the tips!

I would rather suggest mantra for waking up… Alarm might makes things a little bit trickier!

I’ve had lots of FLD’s. Only once did I turn it into a LD by thinking “I’ve been acting lucid without being lucid… time to really get lucid!” :lol: but that was luck, I guess… The only thing I can think of is trying to increase your awareness in general by meditating and/or paying attention to as many things as possible during the day.

And as dB_FTS said, auto-suggestion to wake up for DEILD should be a lot better if you are able (sometimes all it needs is a little practice…). Alarms tend to startle you and it’s harder not to move…