toooo close not toooo far.

Hey guys…
recently as in like, every single night I releize i’m dreaming!! Thats great right?? WRONG it’s terrible because I notice i’m dreaming when it’s too late, right when I’m leaving the dream. What should I do to fix this? Any response is greatly appreciated :happy:

Title edited as per request of OP… you can edit yourself by clicking the “edit” button in the upper right corner of the original post :tardis:

One key would be to describe your issue more “in full” rather than a brief explanation. There are also tons of other people with similar issues, you should be able to find another topic in the site describing possible answers. Try all of them, and see which issue best fits your situation, after you find those best fitting your particular issue.

At any rate, one other issue you may face is the fact that you think your only picking up the tail end of your dreams. This is a possibility, but not necessarily a fact. Unless you have sufficient evidence. Otherwise, it could be any number of issues.

Remember to think objectively when you run into issues, otherwise when looking to solve your problems, you’ll only have difficulties searching for the right answers.