Lucid again, but mind out of control

I had a lucid dream tonight again, by doing WBTB and MILD.

Since it was kinda nightmarish it was hard not to think about scary stuff in the first place, but anyway, here’s my issue:

in 3\4 of my lucid dreams, my mind always does the wrong things. I have that in real life as well a bit. Example: In a dream I want to spawn a girl which is a good friend of mine, but what I really think of is like this: “Ok concentrate that she is behind this door and don’t think of anything scary Like… like… oh no DON’T think of that demon from that movie I saw earlier… Shit don’t think about that other horror game” etc etc.

It is really annoying that I cannot concentrate on something. I haven’t seen or played any scary movie or game in a long time, and not to mention I am not even that terrified by movies that quickly. But I automatically think of them because I DON’T want to think of them.

(Kinda like when someone says “Don’t think about a pink elephant” and you already think about it)

Is there any way to get rid of it? With this issue, it would be very difficult to have nice LD’s in a long time.

Also: In this dream the girl did spawn behind the door (I heard her calling my name) but everything went scary etc and I woke up

This does happen sometimes. What I find to be most effective is to show your love to the scary creatures you summoned. Don’t run away from it or try to destroy it. Just give it a hug and say you love them. Things will usually take a different turn from there, and soon you will be in a different mindset too.

Okay that sounds cool, I heard about that before but kind of forgotten.

How would I attempt that if they are shadow people however? Just talk them into becoming friends?

With my mind it all still sounds very difficult, my nightmares aren’t that easy to change I think :confused:

But thank you, it’s something I can try the next time!

It doesn’t matter whether they are shadow or solid. Nothing in dreams stay the same forever :smile: In fact, you can just shout it out and your dream will hear you and respond in a nicer and suprising way.

I personally believe your original issue is one of focus and concentration. I have this issue too, mostly with flying and psychokinesis. I try and focus, to propel myself upwards while flying, but I tend to get stuck at 15 feet in the air, then start floating downwards. With psychokinesis, I’ll start moving something, and either it takes more force than it should at times (a less common issue), or something else will happen because of my moving of the object. Like gale-force winds blowing in a sealed room.
All it really takes is simply concentration, and quite a bit of focus on the task at hand.
One way to increase your focus is to meditate, and concentrate on a single image, blocking out everything else. But for that to work, you really need to banish all other thoughts. It might take a bit of time, depending on how laid back your thoughts are.

However, one way to resolve your door-demons is to do the RC mentioned here, except with your friend instead of the doctor:
https://community.ld4all.com/t/technique-to-summon-creatures-or-people/34836

Hope this helps :content: