LC #34

Last month I got to space on accident by flying too fast unintentionally leaving earth . It kinda freaked me out. I went back to earth after afew failed attempts and tries flying fast again, but this time emphasizing my form staying parallel to the clouds to get to my desired destination. Unfortunately the same results,vision blurring, getting caught in an odd up draft, and ending up far in space looking down on the solar system or looking up at the solar system.

DreamSailor: |20 points| for a short LD.

skyglide: |40 points| for your long LD, and |10 points for leaving Earth + 30 points for flying in space + 30 task while lucid + 20 early points = 90 task points|. This replaces your earlier score for this task. I’ll also award |5 bonus points| for using a Launch Star. :smile:

Ysim: |10 points| for your lucid moment.

demented: Congratulations on your first substantial LD! 2 minutes is a medium LD under the beginner rules, so |30 points| for the LD, and |10 points for trying to leave Earth + 30 task while lucid + 20 early points = 60 task points|.

Leijona: |10 points| for your lucid moment. Sorry to hear that your alarm woke you up from it. :sad:

Current Standings

StarryGwee: |100 points|
GnarGnar: |10 points|
Rhewin: |130 points|
Limitles: |0 points|
Thorn: |0 points|
Leijona: |10 points|
ZRVera: |160 points|
Siiw: |20 points|
demented: |100 points|
brandon2071: |0 points|
Ysim: |160 points|
EyesWide: |0 points|
skyglide: |135 points|
PrecisionConage: |0 points|
DreamSailor: |250 points|
Zzz: |0 points|

Very brief moment of lucidity before waking up on Sunday.

Task 2: Make Music!

Whether you’re a musician in real life or not, you can be a star in your dreams! Play any instrument or sing, and explore the musical possibilities dreams have to offer. You can perform with the Beatles, drive a crowd of thousands wild, or even use the creative potential of dreams to make up a song that you bring back with you when you wake up!

Scoring

+30 Sing or play any piece
+20 Perform for an audience of at least one DC
+20 Perform with at least one DC
+20 Make up your own piece
+5 for each piece you sing or play after the first
And by popular demand…
+5 bonus points if one of the pieces you perform is trololo. :content:

I had a couple of really short LD’s last night… or morning. Didn’t do anything in them they were to unstable.

EDIT: I had one and then chained two more.

I had one medium LD last night, but I didn’t accomplish anything. I vaguely remembered the monthly quest (find your true form) but didn’t remember well enough to do it properly.

Today I’ve had a medium LD (for me) practising WBTB method (which I’ve never tried before). It was longer than my first LD. (I felt it to be like 2-3min) :smile: But I didn’t achieve any of my objectives… :crying:

Tonight I’ll try to sing trololo with some firends. :lol:

Long LD this morning!

The problem is, I did the second task instead of the first. Before it was posted. :ack:

Less than 2 minutes LD. There were people and I sang trololo as loud as I could, but nobody heard…

My DJ’s post:

—===[ TROLOLO ]===—
[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/stupidfathobbit/36827/1]

Well I had one of those LD’s were I didn’t really care that I was dreaming >.< But I did do some music hehe. I was DJing and rapping (something about fries hehe).

I highly recommend the DJing hahah it’s a lot of fun.

ND last night, i was at what seemed to be my school except that the people there were people from my church. I played my ocarina in front of a group of people, when i was done they all clapped. I played a song that i normally play IRL on my ocarina.

Just when I gave up trying to have a LD, I had one last night. I even started singing in it, musical style, before I remembered about the new task. It was probably about a 5 minute dream. In the middle of the dream I started chasing a DC down the street asking for more information about the problems the city is facing–in song form of course. It came out naturally, like a musical number.

In the middle of the song I remembered the task. I started counting the people we passed on the street hoping I could add them as “people who listened to my song.” I counted 4 before I had to focus on catching up to the original person I was singing to. I don’t remember the lyrics or the tune but it we completely made up, on the spot.

I just had the weirdest dream last night, I don’t think it counts but it was so strange…

Last night I was waking up all throughout the night for lots of diffrent reasons, one of them was my my dog. So I decided to go take him out of my room so I got up walked him to the door and took him outside. I get back in bed and I hear my dog drinking out of the toilet >.< but it was from the bathroom that is in my room. So I guess I did a WILD in like 10 seconds just to take my dog out of my room hehe.

Need to post all my DJ posts… oops. Been keeping it at least.

Lucid moment last night, thinking “I should remember this is a dream for the sake of the story, since I know I won’t ever reach the tallest roof.” I lost that moment VERY quickly, and indeed never reached the tallest roof.

Later on, I was in a red room (so shoulda caught that, but it was an awesome dream anyway), and one of the gods was telling me (dream was centered around gods/goddesses, at least for most of it until the end) to play this piece. I played a violin piece (supposedly one I already know, if it was, I don’t remember which one), and there were people watching, as it was a choreography with a dog.

The dog danced with me into various rooms and around some chairs/sections. It went great the first time, but I decided we should do it again just for practice. We ended up stopping halfway through going around the chairs and stuff in the last big room though. We ended up going to the beach then, so that part ended. o.O All of the music/dog/dance part was non-lucid, not related to the lucid moment in any way except for being later in the same dream.

Short LD

Yey! I had a random short lucid this morning. I was looking out a window at night and noticed 2 moons, that’s what triggered it :razz: I forgot about the task though, I just flew through the window and around the sky, gazing at the stars happily. I don’t remember anything after that.

I had a long LD this morning! :cool_laugh: i even continued it, less lucid, after i woke up and looked at the time. It will be posted after work.

short LD

Had an awesome ND that turned into a LD that was short :sad: