A couple of WILD questions

I heard a couple of thing that I am unsure about:

1. Swallowing - i have heard that swallowing is a definate do not, and you should try to avoid it at all costs, but I have also heard that you can swallow as long as you think nothing of it and do not make it into a big deal.

So what is right?

1. WILD concenetration - i have also heard that you can use music to concenetrate on while attempting wild instead of counting. Is that possible? And if so, what type of music is appropriate?
  1. You should just swallow if you feel like swallowing. It’s much worse if you try to avoid it it all cost.

2. No experience with that.

1. As long as when your swallowing you let your body go about it naturally rather then your mind saying “I can’t take it anymore, swallow!”. That’s how I try to do it when I practise WILD.

2. As for the music thing, I heard some people use binaurial(dunno how its spelt) beats. I think they go with theta waves or something. But others say white noise can be used and all that. I only read up a little on it so you can’t take my word for it.

Hi, may I use this thread for my question as well?

I have been very close to WILD, but still haven’t had one. I think I dont go into SP when i do it. After some time I get a weird feeling and a dream forms in front of me. Do I completely fall asleep once I have entered the dream, so that I dont have to worry about keeping my eyes close etc.? And just for curiosity, could I act my dream moves in real world because I dont go into SP? Thanks :content: