ND Challenge 3 - Winner MagykKatte

2 nights ago I had a dream in which I flew through the air, but I forgot to post it

Points have been counted, if you post in your DJ after this post and before the points are posted, please say so here so we know to look back at your DJ before posting the points. Thanks!

1 ND last night. Nothing of actual interest, however.

Maybe I’ll take a nap later… :tongue:

Had an ND about Liseberg where Uppskjutet was modified, a Dragster-coaster went over Lisebergstornet, and AtmosFear was modified in a weird way :tongue:

:cheer: The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 1 :cheer:

1. MagykKatte 4 Fragment + 13 ND + 4 task = 310

2. CrazyPsychoLoverly 1 Fragment + 4 ND + 1 lucid (+2 tasks) + 3 task + Weirdest incorporation = 225

3. Fate 1 Fragment + 7 ND + 3 task = 195

4. Rhewin 3 ND + 1 LD + 1 task = 85

5. BlackKettle 3 ND + 1 LD (+1 task) + Incubation standards = 75

6. Ysim 3 ND + 1 task = 70

7. Altuno 1 ND + 1 task = 50

8. Marussia_Komer 2 ND = 20

9. Mew 1 ND = 10

10. GHOSTIE11

11. Nuevefactorial

12. Tnq67985

Psycho gets weirdest incorporation of tasks bonus. BlackKettle gets the bonus points for standard of dream recall.

Task 2: Join the… wait what?

You hear the call! Will you answer? Will you join the lightside, or shall it be the dark? Do you fight your way for the greater good or do cookies prevail in swaying you? Or shall you venture forth to find a side that only exists in four dimensional space?!

This task is about fighting for what you believe in whether it is good or evil! Though you do not have to get into an actual fight, it is about picking a side, and sticking to your beliefs! Tell us what happened and how you prevailed in defending your side! Though this sound complex, it is really about just standing your ground in a dream, so have fun with it. :content:

I will accept all media rip off dreams that have to do with this task *Eilatan coughs somethings about Starwars

@ Fate, Just to let you know, Your post made my day:)

Oops. Forgot to take in consideration the last two posts before Moogle posted the scores. Here are the amended scores at the end of Task 1

:cheer: The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 1 :cheer:

1. MagykKatte 3 Fragment + 13 ND + 4 task = 305

2. CrazyPsychoLoverly 1 Fragment + 5 ND + 1 lucid (+2 tasks) + 3 task + Weirdest incorporation = 235

3. Fate 1 Fragment + 7 ND + 3 task = 195

4. Rhewin 3 ND + 1 LD + 1 task = 85

5. Ysim 3 ND + 1 task = 80

6. BlackKettle 3 ND + 1 LD (+1 task) + Incubation standards = 75

7. Altuno 1 ND + 1 task = 50

8. Marussia_Komer 2 ND = 20

9. Mew 1 ND = 10

10. GHOSTIE11 1 ND = 10

11. Nuevefactorial

12. Tnq67985

Psycho gets weirdest incorporation of tasks bonus. BlackKettle gets the bonus points for standard of dream recall.

Oh… I totally forgot about this challenge… Well, last night I had a dream in which I worked for the government against the opposition. Does that count for the second task?

3 ND’s last night.

Put it in your dream journal :smile:

I’ll clarify, dreams count as tasks if you tell us they do. Then we read them and make sure they actually do. I don’t see why that one wouldn’t, but you definitely should write it down.

In that case, I had a choice between putting 2 kittens down or taking care of them. A moral choice, not really between ultimate good and evil, so I dont know if that counts.

Haven’t been having much luck with this task, but it’s just beginning so I guess I shouldn’t worry too much, yet :o

Last night, I dreamt about being imprisoned by some evil governmental force because I fought for what I believed in. Also, I escaped, but chose not to kill my jailer because I knew he wasn’t really evil. At the end, I joined my comrades as they prepared to fight some of the government.

3 ND’s and 1 LD last night.

In one ND, I joined “Team Hogwarts” in order to make another Harry Potter movie. It did end up in a very strange final battle between Harry, Ron, Hermoine, and me vs Draco and 3 of his goons.

I’ll try to get them written up as soon as possible.

My recall is very bad recent days because of my work.But I’ll try to compete in this task ,actually sometimes I see dreams about this task.But because of my recall , I don’t know I even would remember a dream.

My goodness what is it with me and suddenly getting a heap of lucid dreams when I join a ND challenge??? :lol:

Still no luck with the task yet, just a couple of chase sequences and stuff :meh:

3 ND’s.

In one of them I was yet again recruited by the Dream Police to investigate some crime I can no longer remember with an outcome I no longer remember, but I do remember working side by side with them.

I had a dream that fulfilled my personal task about a week ago, but forgot to post :razz: It’s called “Nap”, on page 9 of my dream journal.