ND Challenge 3 - Winner MagykKatte

2 ND’s the Monday night, about burning things and an IRC op that was actually an octopus.

Nothing concrete from last night though. I’ll have to take a nap to catch up.

I’ll change my personal goal to meeting Sebastian

Had a ND in class size=34[/size] about playing a card game (Bang!) with some friends, but with strange new rules.

Well…I needed a nap :tongue:

I’ve had quite a few dreams since last I updated my DJ but I haven’t had the time to sit down and write them all :sad: I promise I’ll get to it friday night.

Until then! :smile:

Oh geez I just completed the task last night! I got pranked by some dude on a reality tv show haha talk about embarrassing! :lol:
I’ll definitely write it down in my DJ by tomorrow, so no need to worry :smile:

:rofl: sounds funny

I know I’m late but I’ll ask anyway : I fight against pervs last night in my dream.Is that count for the task before ? :smile:

It would be the 25 points for doing a previous task.

Nice.I’m posting it right now…

Completed personal challenge today.

Sorry y’all, I haven’t had the time to sit down and write in my DJ today. I’ll try my best to get it done tomorrow, I promise :sad:

2 ND’s last night and an LD, nothing task related

4 ND’s last night. One of which completed my personal challenge AND the current task.

I was flying around on my black dragon, dropping eggs on people. We then flew down and landed in a lake and hid their until some DC’s went swimming. Once they were out deep enough, I had the dragon swim circles around them, just barely beneath the water, while I grabbed at their ankles. A life guard then tried to arrest me, but I had the dragon trip him and with it’s tail and we flew away. I must have fallen asleep in “Loki” mode. :tongue:

I’ll try to have that typed up in full a little later.

Task 4: Next stop, everywhere. :woah:

On no! Someone has been watching way too much Doctor Who :content: The Doctor travels all around, not only through time but through space. Now its your turn to explore everywhere! Find a new world or discover a new place and tell us all about it. :tardis:

:cheer: The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 3 :cheer:

1. MagykKatte 430 + 6 NDs= 490
  2. Fate 335 + Fragments + 5 ND + 1 Personal Task = 415
  3. Ysim 195 + 9 ND + 1 LD + 1 task + 1 Personal Task + Weirdest Incorporation= 380
  4. CrazyPsychoLoverly 280 + 3 ND + 1 task= 350
  5. BlackKettle 150 + Fragments + 7 ND + 1 LD + 1 task + Recall Standards= 295
  6. Rhewin 155= 155
  7. Altuno 100 + 1 ND = 110
  8. Marussia_Komer 20 + 4 ND + 1 Late task = 85
  9. Nuevefactorial 50= 50
  10. GHOSTIE11 25 = 25
  11. Mew 10= 10
  12. Tnq67985

Ysim gets weirdest incorporation of tasks bonus. BlackKettle gets the bonus points for standard of dream recall.

MagykKatte your personal goal was changed in the first post. Ysim and Fate, you are also able to pick a new personal goal now.

Oh geez my dream titled “The Season of Fall/ing/” would have so completed this task. Bad timing I guess haha :lol:

By the way, although I’ve been continuously getting the standard of dream recall bonus points, I still don’t know how it works exactly, hehe >__>;;; Could someone enlighten me?

Sounds like my type of task :razz:

After I woke up , I got back to my last dream.Isn’t that count for something?

Eilatan and I discuss the amount of dreams posted during the task period plus the length and quality of recall… then decide who should get the bonus points.

That would be a successful chain and be worth 5 points.

:woah: Where has everyone got to? You guys should make sure to post here if you have any dreams, since all dreams count, whether task related or not.

Hopefully none of you forgot about the task, though :content:

Okay then. My new personal task will be: Shout at someone