Page 1 of 1

Author  Message 
acillis
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: over 100

is this forum taken seriously or what?
PostPosted: Mon 05 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

im this close to leaving this site! cause of peoples post being posted in the wrong sections, and yet they dont get moved!
i take lucid dreaming very seriously, and it pisses me off how this site operates
im thinking of creating my own forum, dont get me wrong dreamviews was alot worse off with incorrect posting, but this site is following right behind them, these are just my opinions tho, yeah ill just wait for this post to be removed for no reason now... bet it will be... imagine being an advanced lucid dreamer, just looking at others people's techniques in the quest for lucidity section, and the tons of post that shouldnt even be there?! cant anyone else see them?

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 6.april

Actually helping the new members coming here, replying to their questions and being friendly and respectful has a higher priority here on LD4all than correcting their posting. The Quest for Lucidity subforum covers all techniques and common beginner problems. Being met with a post that says they have posted in the wrong section, or that their grammar is wrong, can potentially scare them off the site.

The forum sections are currently under revision. We are happy to hear your input considering that, but as it stands now, Quest covers a very wide range of topics. Please bear in mind that most topic starters there are new to the site.

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
acillis
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: over 100

ok

ty for your time siiw

mrseziu

PostPosted: Wed 25 Apr, 2012  Reply with quote

i'm new here and I take it seriously heh

Queen SD
Still Dreaming
cookie lover
LD count: Never enough

Re: is this forum taken seriously or what?

acillis wrote:
im this close to leaving this site! cause of peoples post being posted in the wrong sections, and yet they dont get moved!
i take lucid dreaming very seriously, and it pisses me off how this site operates
im thinking of creating my own forum, dont get me wrong dreamviews was alot worse off with incorrect posting, but this site is following right behind them, these are just my opinions tho, yeah ill just wait for this post to be removed for no reason now... bet it will be... imagine being an advanced lucid dreamer, just looking at others people's techniques in the quest for lucidity section, and the tons of post that shouldnt even be there?! cant anyone else see them?

What I find it hard to take seriously is someone who can't use punctuation and capital letters properly.

Wulf
Tawny wolf
Astral Explorer
Wolfgame

Hm I never heard this complaint before, I actually like the way this site is organised. And I agree that telling people they posted somewhere wrongly scares them off. I usually don't post again if I am new to a forum and I already do something wrong!

The forum is quite serious though and the mods to their homework daily. If you want to give it a shot by trying for yourself, you can find a lot of organising problems wink5. I bet that you would even look at this site for some tips as how to do it! hehe ^_^.

Page 1 of 1

print   ShareShare