ND Challenge 3 - Winner MagykKatte

4 ND’s and one lucid last night. Nothing related to the current task.

I jinxed myself. Only fragments last night. >.>

I had 6 same ND and 5 times had chain.I woke up in my same dream every time.It was amazing I will post it right now :smile:

Okay now all my dreams (or at least fragments of dreams) ever since this task started have been about a party happening at my house. With superheroes! :open_mouth:

2 ND’s last night and 1 the night before, mostly just about talking to DC’s and boring stuff.

3 lucid dreams tonight, chained them together with a DEILD. Also had a ND fragment. A reflection of me also screamed/shouted at me, so (ignore this: personal challenge completed. - it’s not completed)
Edit: Also remembered 1 normal dream now.

6 ND’s and 1 fragment over the past two days.

5 ND’s and a LD last night.

Was having so much fun playing a double agent at two different spy agencies that when I became lucid (because I was exploring the dreamscape so quickly I could see my mind draw it in real time) I just kept with the story. It was pretty cool :tongue:

Another LD and a ND last night.

Task 6: A Task of Epic Proportions

We have had elements, moral choices, pranks, travel and lifeforms, so how could we top that?? Simple for this task YOU will be a God or Goddess or a plaything of the gods. Incubate this dream by watching some old films or TV shows or playing Black and White or similar games.

Will you be Neptune or Poseidon? Ares? Venus? Hera? So many gods to choose from. Or will you be a mere mortal and experience the power of the gods?

Remember dreaming of any of the old tasks will give extra points so it should be possible to really multiply those points this week.

The task and ND Challenge 3 will end next Sunday.

Eilatan will get around to adding up the previous scores :wink:

By the way, points still aren’t updated. Also, had 2 fragments today.

And here are ALL the points! (Up until this post).

:cheer: The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 5 :cheer:

1. MagykKatte 490 + 8 Fragment + 34 ND + 3 LD= 915
  2. Ysim 380 + 6 Fragment + 30 ND + 2 LD + 1 Late Task= 765
  3. Fate 415 + 8 Fragment + 15 ND + 2 Chain + 3 LD + 1 Task + Task 4 Incorporation= 715
  4. CrazyPsychoLoverly 350 + Fragment + 13 ND + 2 Chain + 2 LD + 1 Task + 1 LD Personal task + Task 5 Incorporation= 590
  5. BlackKettle 295 + 3 Fragment + 9 ND + 2 LD + 1 Late Task + 2 Recall Standards= 485
  6. Rhewin 155 + 5 ND + 5 LD + 2 Chain + 1 Late Task + 1 Personal Task= 340
  7. Marussia_Komer 85 + 6 ND + Personal Task= 170
  8. Altuno 110 + 1 ND + 1 LD= 160
  9. Nuevefactorial 50 + 1 ND= 60
  10. Mew 10 + 2 ND + 1 LD= 45
  11. GHOSTIE11 25 = 25
  12. Tnq67985

Fate gets weirdest incorporation of task for Task 4, and CrazyPsychoLoverly for Task 5, though we were disappointed that only they achieved either of the tasks. BlackKettle gets the bonus points for standard of dream recall for both tasks.

Fate your personal goal was changed in the first post. Ysim, CrazyPsychoLoverly, Rhewin and Marussia_Komer you are also able to pick a new personal goal now.

Please keep in mind that the current task runs until Sunday (a week in duration), and you still gain 25 points on all late tasks. Here is a list of all the previous tasks, if you don’t remember:

Task 1 - The Elements
Task 2 - Join the… wait what?
Task 3 - April Fool
Task 4 - Next stop, everywhere.
Task 5 - I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It

Keep dreaming everyone! The end is in sight!

I think I’ll make my new personal goal to fly with the help of wings:)

My personel goal is becoming an assassin :smile:

CrazyPsychoLoverly and Marussia_Komer, your personal goals have been changed in the first post. Ysim and Rhewin, you may still pick new personal goals.

I was planning on sticking with my goal and doing it again.

Also, 2 ND’s last night, no tasks.

I had a dream last night about Minecraft, and I was elevated to the level of a god. Does this count?

Hurray! I completed the task last night! :boogie:
I’ll post it as soon as I can :smile:

Just 1 ND last night, about stalking people :peek: