ND Challenge 3 - Winner MagykKatte

Please keep in mind that the current task runs until Sunday (a week in duration), and you still gain 25 points on all late tasks. Here is a list of all the previous tasks, if you don’t remember:

Task 1 - The Elements
Task 2 - Join the… wait what?
Task 3 - April Fool
Task 4 - Next stop, everywhere.
Task 5 - I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It

Keep dreaming everyone! The end is in sight!

I think I’ll make my new personal goal to fly with the help of wings:)

My personel goal is becoming an assassin :smile:

CrazyPsychoLoverly and Marussia_Komer, your personal goals have been changed in the first post. Ysim and Rhewin, you may still pick new personal goals.

I was planning on sticking with my goal and doing it again.

Also, 2 ND’s last night, no tasks.

I had a dream last night about Minecraft, and I was elevated to the level of a god. Does this count?

Hurray! I completed the task last night! :boogie:
I’ll post it as soon as I can :smile:

Just 1 ND last night, about stalking people :peek:

Remember guys, you have roughly 48 hours (maybe less) to post all of your dreams, and let us know if you had any task (current or late) related dreams, or achieved any of your personal goals. After that time period, there will be no more chance! So be sure to get everything up before the points are all counted!

Two normal dreams tonight. One was extra juicy spiced with anxiety-inducing pepper.

I had a late task for the last night. It was a late good-vs.-evil one. I was good :tongue: I’ll post it shortly

Remembered another dream, make that 3 dreams today.

The challenge is drawing to a close. ONLY dreams upto mid day Sunday (your time) will be counted. The challenge will remain open for posting dreams dreamt during the challenge for approximately another 20 hours. After this time, Eilatan will declare the winner. :thumbs:

3 ND’s since last I posted. No tasks completed.

Just odds and ends, normal dream stuffs :razz:

:cheer: The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 6 :cheer:

1. MagykKatte 915 +2 Fragment + 25 ND + 1 Late Task= 1200
  2. Ysim 765+ 6 ND = 825
  3. BlackKettle 485 + 9 Fragment + 15 ND + 1 Task + 3 Late Task + Recall Standards + Weirdest Incorporation= 795
  4. CrazyPsychoLoverly 590 + Fragment + 8 ND + 2 LD + 1 LD Task + 3 Late Task= 795
  5. Fate 715 + Fragment + 4 ND + 1 Late Task= 785
  6. Rhewin 340= 340
  7. Altuno 160 + 1 ND + 1 Late Task= 210
  8. Marussia_Komer 170= 170
  9. Nuevefactorial 60= 60
  10. Mew 45= 45
  11. GHOSTIE11 25 +1 LD = 40

BlackKettle gets the bonus points for both Standards of dream Recall and the Weirdest Incorporation of the Task for her dream with Hades.

:yay: So MagykKatte is the winner of ND Challenge 3 :yay:

Katte, you now have the right to host ND Challenge 4. If you think you need help (like I did) then ask the runner up if they will assist you.

Congratulations MagykKatte! I look forward to the next ND Challenge.

Thank you to moogle for allowing me to co-host this NDC. It was an honour reading your DJ’s and watching many of them grow. I hope you all keep up the practice and hope to see you all again in future Normal Dream Challenges. Remember, Incubation, not Consideration!

Edit: Magy, or any future hosts, please feel free to ask us any questions if any help is needed with how to host an NDC.

thanks everyone! It’s been very fun, and I’m excited to host!!!

Btw Ysim, I might ask for help, though I’m not sure, it’ll depend on the timing. I’d love working with a partner though, so it’d be great if you were willing :happy:

Congratz Katte :smile: Nice score.

The biggest congratulations to you, MagykKatte! :woot:

I can’t wait for the next ND Challenge! :colgate:

Congrats Magyk :smiley: