Is this normal?

I had a REAL, vivid LD, and I dont know if this is normal.
In my dream I started to wave my arms and fly. I realized I was dreaming, and became lucid. I decided to levitate.
I could feel the SP. It took a LOT of energy (or so it seemed) to stay from drifting into sleep of the mind.
My body felt heavy, like I was being drowned in denim clothing. I didnt want to fall back asleep. It semed like drowning, and I didnt want to…
I forced myself to wake, and as I did, it felt like I was pulling up in heavy, soaked denim clothing, pulling myself out of the water.
Does this make sense, and is this normal?

I had strange feelings few nights before too. I am ill now and it sometimes makes my dreams weird. So I totally knew I was in SP, but I was standing in my room. It was dark and I couldn’t see anything. I felt (like you did) that my body is so heavy. I thought that I am in dream (I probably was) and wanted to fly through the window, but I couldn’t go through it. It felt so real. As I really was touching that window. And I felt sickness, heavyness and it was so real. Strange…

I think this is more an effect of expectation than anything else. When we are dreaming what we expect, even if we expect it at a subconscious level, happens. A part of you is probably having trouble accepting that you really can do anything and everything in LDs so expects something to go wrong.