Falling asleep in dream

Hey everyone

I have an issue that happens occasionally in my dreams but more noticeable when I’m lucid, probably because i’m more aware of it. I get the feeling of being really really sleepy and it’s like my eyes are forcing themselves closed. I have a lot of trouble keeping focus and staying in the dream; eventually I kind of black out and most times I wake up. If I don’t wake up, I think it turns into a normal dream but in a different scenario.
Does anyone know why this happens and how I can combat it? It is quite annoying :ohno:

I have experienced this, i do in most of my Normal dreams. I don’t think it’s because of exitement. I think it’s because you’re mind is trying to tell you that you’ve had enough sleep and should wake up. Is this happening mostly in the morning, cause it always does for me.

You’re probably right, it could be just that my body wants to wake up (but my mind doesn’t!).
It has happened in the morning but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason too. Could it just be that I’m a light sleeper? And I can definitely say it’s not excitement due of lucidity since it happens after I’ve been lucid for some time.

Know that feeling bro… I am also a light sleeper, and sometimes in my dreams i can feel my body in the bed. My dreams are so unstable so when i become Lucid they just END.
It seems kinda similar to what you’re experiencing, i will let you know if i found out how to be a more heavy sleeper. ( maybe stay up a little longer than usual )