Had an Lucid dream can't remember it

This morning i got out of bed as usual, remembering one dream vividly. Then i ate breakfast and stuff. Then i got a feeling, a feeling that i have had an lucid dream this night. I was trying to remember as much as a can and after a while i got to remember that i got aware that i was dreaming, then said Increase lucidity! That’s all i remember.

Do i need work on my dream recall or is it something else?

Also has this happened to someone else?

Double post edited together. Please use the edit button to add to your text :wink: :mattias:

If you deeply relax and go back to bed and work around that memory, you might be able to work out more what you were dreaming about.
Yeah it will happen to most people without realising.

It’s happened to me a couple times… working on DR and awareness in general should help. But this isn’t anything terrible, so don’t worry about it. Unless you start having this too much :tongue:

I woke up several times through last night, knowing I’d dreamt but unable to recall the dream. I hope this was just a one time thing.

Thanks for all the responses. I woke up with the same feeling today. I stayed, in bed and remember more and more by time. It was awesome dream, it ended cause i accidentally closed my eyes.