LC #34

Medium LD involving the 5th task. I created five little fireballs on my fingertips and threw them on the wet ground. There was a thunder storm going on like the apocalypse was about to happen, and I wantched my little flames being eliminated by the water almost immediately (the lightening which reached the ground a few times was breathtaking btw :content: ) and I caused a little earthquake by jumping.

I had a ND last night. I played the harp!
It was out of tune but I managed to play this song on it!
youtube.com/watch?v=gPH9oNf9eoE

Also the night before I had a ND about dancing with some orcas. ^-^

couple of lucid moments

a short ld this morning :cool: didn’t do any tasks though

more than 30 seconds but less that 1 minute ld. I sang my RC song:o first verse.
also earlier that night i had normal dream where i sang, and it sounded very good. my brother admitted that, but didn’t wanned me to sing.

Sorry for not getting around to scoring this. The computer where I have the spreadsheet stopped working, and I haven’t had time to fix it. Hopefully it will be fixed tonight.

Short LD this morning, ruined by a false awakening in which I jumped up and slammed the window shut to stop rain from coming through and wetting my laptop. If only I’d remembered that I sleep with the curtains closed. :razz:

Was at a party with friends, but Wyvern was there with us as well. He and I talked quite a bit throughout the night. IIRC, we were stuck watching a really boring movie another friend wanted to watch.

Also, short LD last night, nothing task related.

A short LD

A short LD, during the first REM period at that.

2 separate lucid moments last night, nothing significant though >.<

The neatest thing happened last night…
I had a ND where i was teaching my brother how to play the Skyrim Theme Song on my keyboard. I woke up earlier than usual, so i got up and played the notes that I remembered i played in my dream. It wasn’t exactly right, but it was surprisingly close for a dream! :happy:

Two medium and one long LD over the last few days…

Is this still going orrr…?

um yeah… couple of lucid moment and 2 min ld. also some dreams including awesome stuff related to tasks, but nothing to be accounted for.

I had a short LD a few nights ago while on vacation.

EDIT: I just had another short LD, but didn’t want to double post, so, um… yeah. Two short LDs in this post.

EDIT: I’m being told that this is already being taken care of; pretend I said nothing.

(original post)

[spoiler]Contrary to the above post, here is a double post.

elnaureth hasn’t visited the site for almost two months now, and considering the previous LC saw its TM disappear for a long time too, I’m not sure what the usual policy for this is. In the off-chance it helps anybody out, here’s what I found when I summed the points (non-scoring participants omitted):

Points up to 5/5/12 (when elnaureth said to stop)
StarryGwee: |250 points|
GnarGnar: |385 points|
Rhewin: |320 points|
Limitles: |260 points|
Thorn: |150 points|
Leijona: |320 points|
ZRVera: |555 points|
Siiw: |215 points|
demented: |485 points|
Ysim: |705 points|
EyesWide: |160 points|
skyglide: |285 points|
DreamSailor: |730 points|
Zzz: |120 points|

Points to date
StarryGwee: |250 points|
GnarGnar: |385 points|
Rhewin: |520 points|
Limitles: |260 points|
Thorn: |230 points|
Leijona: |340 points|
ZRVera: |555 points|
Siiw: |235 points|
demented: |585 points|
Ysim: |725 points|
EyesWide: |160 points|
skyglide: |285 points|
DreamSailor: |730 points|
Zzz: |120 points|

So what happens here? Do we continue waiting for elnaureth? Do we turn things over to winner DreamSailor, who hasn’t visited the site since May 3 and thus probably wouldn’t start a new challenge? Do we turn things over to Ysim in a very close second place to have an active member running things? Do we find somebody to open a topic named “This Isn’t Actually the LC But the LC Stopped Dead So Here’s a Competition Until That Gets Figured Out”?[/spoiler]

new LC is definitely needed.

I will be opening a new LC in the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled :wink:

Lucidity Challenge 35
https://community.ld4all.com/t/lucidity-challenge-35/37685&&start=0