Lucidity Challenge 35 > winner Koharo!

fennecgirl; 2 minutes; find my dream guide, meet my CALD characters, revisit an old dream to find out what’s happened since I left, and teleport

1. Mason; About six minutes; (1)I’d like to completely become a dragon, because I like transformation, and (2) to help with my ability to travel, and for something really silly, I think I should attempt to dive into the sun.

I get lucid a lot now, but I haven’t gotten much of what I set out to do done. I hope this helps me change it c:

1. Scipio Xaos; 3 Minutes; Find the Lucid Switch
  2. fennecgirl; 2 Minutes; Find Dream Guide, Meet CALD characters, Revisit Old Dream and find out what’s happened since last visit, Teleport
  3. Mason; 6 Minutes; (1) Shapeshift Completely into a dragon, (2) Help with Ability to Travel, (3) Dive into the sun.

I fixed the list for you guys. Feel free to change anything I copied from y’alls post’s wrong, okay? :tongue:

My 2 and 3 are really the same thing. I can’t dive into the sun if I have poor travel abilities. You know?

2. fennecgirl; 2 Minutes; Find Dream Guide, Meet CALD characters, Revisit Old Dream and find out what’s happened since last visit, Teleport
  3. Mason; 6 Minutes; (1) Shapeshift Completely into a dragon, (2) Help with Ability to Travel, (3) Dive into the sun.
  4. MagykKatte; 5 minutes; visit Victorian London
  5. Lucid Wolf; 4 minutes; Fly, jump or climb to the top of the Great Pyramid

Thank you for hosting this – sounds like fun! Good luck, all.

3. Mason; 6 Minutes; (1) Shapeshift Completely into a dragon, (2) Dive into the sun.

I’m just fixing what I intended my goal to be for… “Help with ability to travel” was never supposed to be different from “Dive into the sun”, so I just removed that part of the description.

3. Mason; 6 Minutes; (1) Shapeshift Completely into a dragon, (2) Dive into the sun.
  6. Thorn; 4 minutes; Control a fifth limb (tail, arm, leg, etc.)

Let’s make it happen. Everybody join, this thing needs to start. :o

7. Rhewin; 5-7 minutes; Defeat Xander in our lucid duel! (It’ll happen someday)
  8. demented; 1 minute; 1. Communicate with my SC. 2. Have lucidity for more than 10 minutes. 3. During whole contest gather 21 lucid dream (an LD every two days).

I may suggest allow competitors with multiple personal goals to share their 120 personal goal points awards according to their preference.
If allowed, I would give myself 40 points for first goal, 30 for second goal, and 50 for third.

Sign-up List

1. (Sandy); (5 min); (Get out of always being indoors or cityscape))
  8. demented; 1 minute; 1. Communicate with my SC. 2. Have lucidity for more than 10 minutes. 3. During whole contest gather 21 lucid dream (an LD every two days).
  9. (Sandy); (5 min); (Get out of always being indoors or cityscape))

Fixed :wink:

I am having super issues with copy/paste and chrome, sorry for no official post, but i will be entering the LC as participant #10!

Goal=Update my DJ

And average LD time is 20-30 min

I have no idea how to do this fancy list thing (it’s late at night :smile:) but put me down as #11!

EDIT:

My lucid goal is to ask a DC if I am dreaming. My average LD time is about 10 seconds. (I have had 13 lucids, but all but one of them lasted a few seconds) We can change the average to something bigger if you want I dunno.

But you don’t even have to be lucid for that goal xp

Like, in the dream, right?

Ok I put me and Nicklebrick in there.

9. (Sandy); (5 min); (Get out of always being indoors or cityscape))
  10. Nicklebrick; 20-30 Minutes; [Insert lucid goal here]
  11. DaveTheJoker; 1 minute; Ask a DC: “Am I dreaming?”

I’m going out of town for next week, but then I will be ready to kick butt.

Ok, ok, new lucid goal is = read a novel/story a random DC has wrote down :content:

So… when are we starting?

1. Czaranis, 4-5 minutes, FUS RO DAH!