Lucid Rhymes

I can't lucid dream :(

Author  Message 
AJ
.:Destined Dreamer:.
Astral Explorer
LD count: .20-30+

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jul, 2012  Reply with quote

Just a tip, if you don't use your DJ you probably won't even catch your first LD. IF you don't bother to try and remember dreams and get better recall, who knows, you may be having your LD's already but you just.. don't remember. Such a thing happened to me, I went through the whole day but then luckily I was able to have a flashback of my LD and I totally forgot about it the whole day when I woke up. Something just triggered the memory, and I was so upset because it was a really cool LD. and I couldnt even remember it.

Current LD goal(s): Meet my Spirit Guide
*Laurelindo*
Yes! I am invincible!
Dream Deity
LD count: 24

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jul, 2012  Reply with quote

AJ wrote:
Just a tip, if you don't use your DJ you probably won't even catch your first LD. IF you don't bother to try and remember dreams and get better recall, who knows, you may be having your LD's already but you just.. don't remember. Such a thing happened to me, I went through the whole day but then luckily I was able to have a flashback of my LD and I totally forgot about it the whole day when I woke up. Something just triggered the memory, and I was so upset because it was a really cool LD. and I couldnt even remember it.

This.
Probably the best reason to use a Dream Journal.
A DJ doesn't even need to have anything to do with "activating lucidity", the ability to actually remember your LD's is clearly very important.

It's like in real life - you can have the best moment of your life while it's taking place, and still forget about it ten years later.

natsudara1
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 507

Re: I can't lucid dream :(
PostPosted: Wed 01 Aug, 2012  Reply with quote

Bonjour, je t'aiderait volontier dans ta quète de lucidité si tu n'arrive pas toujour a fair des reves lucides

Current LD goal(s): je voudrai aider les autres dans leur quète de lucidité
Threlm
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 1

Re: I can't lucid dream :(

natsudara1 wrote:
Bonjour, je t'aiderait volontier dans ta quète de lucidité si tu n'arrive pas toujour a fair des reves lucides
When you are in this forum you should try to speak english... It looks like your language is french (maybe I'm wrong), there is a french forum here: http://www.ld4all.com/fr/forum/

Current LD goal(s): To be calm when I realize I'm dreaming
Mr18111
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

It's okay threlm you'll get em in time don't worry, just keep up with wbtb reality checks and your methods. And ask tons of questions on these here forums smile

All is well. Maybe try and get into your normal dreams some? They are interesting

dagto
Somniologist
LD count: NO AVATAR

I know that feel bro and when somebody tells you " you'll have them in time" it means 1 weeks or 2 years soooooo ...

"there is a french forum here: http://www.ld4all.com/fr/forum/" said by Threlm
This forum is down ;(

Current LD goal(s): HAVE AN AVATAR ! HAVE A PICTURE !
Threlm
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 1

Mr18111 wrote:
It's okay threlm you'll get em in time don't worry, just keep up with wbtb reality checks and your methods. And ask tons of questions on these here forums smile

All is well. Maybe try and get into your normal dreams some? They are interesting
Hmm.. Was this message meant for me? tounge2

Current LD goal(s): To be calm when I realize I'm dreaming
Mr18111
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

Threlm wrote:
Mr18111 wrote:

Hmm.. Was this message meant for me? tounge2

Wow haha that message was not meant for you therlm haha dunno why I thought yu were the author of this thread

*jumps off bridge*

I believe that I am a little slow today

chime
quester
Novice dreamer
LD count: 5

PostPosted: Mon 06 Aug, 2012  Reply with quote

i agree with every one else, just keep trying.
but on the bright side, you recalled having 13 dreams in one night! thats an achievement by itself. ive recently started LDing again, and i can tell you i seem to remember only about a tenth of a dream.

Current LD goal(s): increase vividness of normal dreams + dream recall
Archery13157
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 19

You can..
PostPosted: Mon 06 Aug, 2012  Reply with quote

Most people don't see this... but how fast lucidity is achieved is not determined by the person, but by the mind. Believe it or not, ability is 90% mental. It may be the body that's trained again and again, but it is the mind that pulls you through it.

Self hypnosis is a HUGE tool for obtaining lucidity because it makes you highly suggestive. The key to lucidity is BELIEF. I saw a post... someone was told a word by a dream character in a lucid dream, and whenever he wants to lucid dream, he says this word and his dream that night is lucid. This is complete belief... it became truth...

If you believe you can lucid dream whenever you want... you CAN. Convince yourself of this the same way you did with the possibility you could be dreaming at any moment. Aside from belief is commitment. Don't get down if you can't lucid dream at first. This will push you down into thinking you can't lucid dream, which is completely FALSE. You can lucid dream, keep at it and just know the techniques you are using become more effective the more faith you put in them. When they fail, put more faith in them.

If this seems far-fetched, look up psychosomatic death.

Current LD goal(s): have 2-3 lucid dreams a week
Ishtar
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 2

PostPosted: Tue 07 Aug, 2012  Reply with quote

That's the spirit. You are doing good.

My first LD was after I practising this: http://www.ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44022

Try it. It's fun to question your reality in dream point of view ^^

Current LD goal(s): Want to talk to my subconsciousness

print