HELP! Worst,weirdest,strangest feelings ever.

Sorry to post it here but im having the worst dreams ever since trying to lucid dream.
I can not describe the dream, because not a single thing is happening there. I have the feeling when i sleep that something really bad happened, and i cant turn it back.
This feeling is very bad, its like something is pushing me, im about to explode, and when i wake up i feel this feeling for a good minute.

Help me , im in a state that i fear to fall asleep.

So your dream consists of only that feeling? It’s hard to tell from what you wrote, but maybe it is some kind of nightmare? Whatever it is, it is in your mind and there really is no need to fear sleep. :content: Have some things changed in your life recently, anything bad happened? That would be my guess to why you are experiencing this state of fear(?), seeing that the SC can produce all kinds of strong emotions.

Sounds like sleep paralysis, the pushing/exploding part. Don’t be afraid, the more afraid you are the worst it gets. It’s just a normal bodily thing that happens everytime you sleep.

Next time it happens, know that it’s all in your head and try to convert the situation into a lucid dream. So take control. If you want to get out of it, try to wiggle one finger or focus on jerking a foot.

I know what you mean, it’s really hard to describe. I have these dream’s from time to time, very rarely actually. Mostly when I had them I was sick and had fever, but not only when sick. Once I got this dream when I didn’t sleep for more than 24h.
I wrote on another topic about this:
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … ht=#657242

I think its not sleep paralysis, it’s not a dream… it some state between dream and waking up I think. It really feels strange almost like if you were dying or like you said… the feeling that something very bad happened and you can’t fix it.
Once I was so confused… when I woke up I was still like dreaming and couldn’t realize what happened and I also needed couple of minutes until I realized that everything was ok.

I’m sorry to hear that this is happening to you. Do you have a dream body in these dreams? Would you be able to perform a reality check?

If you can reality check, becoming lucid and then escaping the scene could be just what you need. cosmic.iron gave a great tip in the SSILD thread for escaping a dream scene by imagining yourself stepping backwards off of a cliff into wherever you want to go.

One thing you might try is checking whether you are dreaming any time that you experience a negative emotion during the day. If you can form an association between negative emotions and wondering whether you are dreaming, you might be able to more easily achieve lucidity and escape (or ask your subconscious what is going on.)

While I have personally escaped a nightmare using lucidity (which was wonderful), I’ve never experienced anything quite like you are going through. Good luck!

Try auto suggestions and mantras every time you go to sleep. Try and preset the intent to have happy dreams with something like " the next time I dream, I will have pleasant dreams ", and while doing it, imagine something fun and happy that you might wanna dream about.