"Dream Journal" for your waking life?

Has anyone else thought of this?
I like to call this kind of journal a “Real-Life Journal”, plain and simple.
Basically it’s almost the same thing as an ordinary diary, except this journal is more analytical and technical in nature.
It’s just like writing down your dreams in the morning, but in this case you will want to recall as many details as possible of what you experienced during the day instead.
I think this is a great LL aid, because it gives you a greater reason to really be aware of as much as possible during the days.

Sure, it can be very demanding to write details from a whole day, but in theory I think it’s a very interesting idea.

This would be the problem for me, although I guess you could start by writting down only certain events, like a walk in the part, or whatever. I imagine it would help your DR by practicing remembering and paying attention to details! Let us know how it goes if you try it out!

I’m not sure if this is what you are thinking of, but when I first started off with LDing, I narrated what has just happened, what is happening and what will happen now whenever I made a RC or practiced LL. Of course I did this just in my head, but I did it in the same style in which I use to write my dreams down, so that I basically thought about my real life at the moment as if it was a dream. That helped me to realize how surprisingly close these two situations are and brought back my questioning of reality, I’ve had pretty good success with this.

Sound like a idea thats worth trying. :smile:

Leijona,
that sounds like a great idea. It’s really hard for me to keep my awareness during the day and when doing RC’s, I think I’ll try that :smile: