Seeking Mentor

I have been fascinated by the dream scape for a long time and I have performed some significant experiments which I would like to better understand. I feel like someone who has more experience and knowledge would be able to better guide me in this endeavor.

Though I too have yearned for a mentor, or ‘sensei’, I realized after searching around that the entire community here collectively shares knowledge, and the experienced and knowledgeable are always fueling fledgeling dreamers with helpful information and tips.

Try looking in the “Guide” link at the top of the page for a good base foundation of knowledge.

But perhaps you have some specific questions you want to ask? You can search for the key terms in the forum guide or if that is too troubling, just ask them right here in this thread.

What say you, dreamer?

I agree, you can always ask here!

Yeah Ive learned so much from here :smile:

I also like the idea of a mentor, but I see a small problem here. You might think that you’d rather have a more experienced dreamer as a mentor, for obvious reasons, but usually the ones with the more experience are the ones that use less techniques and have explored a lot on their own and have figured out how they do it. LD’ing can be very personal, so tips from them might not be as helpful as they might seem. And I don’t know if any have experience in mentoring :razz: There are some threads here like “let’s LD together” where lots of LD’ers from different skill groups share successes and other info, that might be something you could look into too! good luck!