cant seem to keep my eyes still

im finding this really hard for me i can keep everything still but my eyes when they are closed how can i be more disciplined about this

Try spinning your eyes in wide circles 4-5 times in each direction. Remember, practice makes perfect.

I often have this problem too…does it slow down the proccess of proceeding in the sleep stages?

so what will spinning them in wide circles before starting do?

Have this problem as well when I try to WILD. Using a sleeping mask is really helpful to keep them closed.

I put a pillow over my eyes so that even if they move everything is perfectly black so its a little more difficult to tell. Also the pillow’s weight pushes down a bit and stills them. Gonna try and get a sleepmask so I don’t have to do this anymore.

As for the major movement problem: I normally try to not quite, but almost ignore what I’m seeing for the initial attempts at the WILD. Once I begin to get HI, I begin to cough attempt cough cough to passively observe the imagery. Problem is… I’m only attempting. Not usually successful. :tongue:

as previously stated, just doing big circles with your eyes in each direction helps a lot, it really relaxes them and stops them from shuddering.

I really don’t know why this works, but it temporarily keeps your eyes still - hopefully for longer and longer periods of time each time u try.

seriously that spinning stuff helped so thanks people and how would i know when im starting to become lucid besides my body feeling paralyzed?