Can't Manipulate/Create Objects or Find People?

Hello everyone! I had a LD today during a nap and found that I had the same problem during my LD that I had two days ago–I try to materialize objects and find people, but I just can’t seem to make either one work out! I was calling a friend’s name out loud to see if I could make her appear in the dream, but she never responded. I decided I would try to use a dream phone to literally call her, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t make a phone “appear” in the pocket of my skirt. Any tips? I just can’t see what I’m doing wrong here. :tongue:

This won’t help much (sorry), but it might be just a matter of practice! I used to be terrible at that, specially summoning people, but I’ve summoned a few in the past week. Just keep trying and experiment with different ways. Calling worked the other day for me, but so did imagining someone was coming out of my wardrobe :razz: Things like confidence and expectation help a lot and, for me at least, only practicing helps as I sort of need to start seeing that it is possible before I start getting better results :razz: good luck

Confidence and practice are key. And I always recommend these two tutorials for dream control: This one and this.