IASD conference - And The Winners Are....

Ive been on the conference twice and say that the free-pass is pretty much worth it :razz:

Dont be shy folks :smile:

It is very much worth it :cool: I was one of the winners the first year and really enjoyed it. I have come back every year afterwards as a volunteer. There will be many familiar faces, competitions, and even a chatroom!

Yes, and guess who will be your chat host this year? :smile: I’ll give a hint: :cool:

Thank you everyone who applied so far. Please be sure to include a motivation with your application. Just a “I’d like a free pass please” will not be enough if everyone else has a motivation :wink:
Your motivation doesn’t need to be a whole story - a few words can be enough :smile:

Still time to apply :smile:

Less than two weeks to apply!

There are still passes left :smile: but it’s also your motivation that counts.
If you have been a past addi-- receiver of a pass you are allowed to apply as well, but motivated newcomers come first :wink:

This is really a fun and addictive event. Did I mention you can win prizes with your dreaming skills?

I was a lucky winner two years ago and was blown away by the conference, it was like walking into an alternet reality! So much valuable information! I would love to go again with a free pass. Last year around this same time I had a dream that was the most profound of my life, a dream of light and seeing the world from the perspective of that light. Since, dreaming as become my spiritual practice and I would love to learn and share more from others at the conference. Thank you! :wiske: :wiske:

A week left before the deadline.

You can still apply! Yes, that is you!

There is still time to apply. You can do it here (like Lidybug) but also through PM.
I don’t reply to applications, rest assured I read all PM’s :smile:
lucky winners will be announced ASAP after 14th september.

5 days left to apply. And remember, motivation counts. :thumbs:

3 days left to apply :hyper:

It’s the last day to apply!!! Good luck everyone!

Thank you everyone who applied!

Congratulations

CrazyPsychoLoverly
Chronosaurus
GTG145
Samadhi
Zoef

for receiving a free pass to this year’s IASD online conference! :yay:

And remember, just because you can’t get in for free this year, it doesn’t mean you can’t attend the conference :wink: There is still time to register. So eventhough you didn’t receive a pass I hope you will be able to attend :smile:

Have fun everyone, see you there!

Congratulations everyone!! Have a great time!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Congrats to all the winners! I got one of the free passes last year and it was a great experience with tons of information.
Now I’m actually able to buy one this year, you’ll be seeing me there as well. :cool:

Congrats everyone, Ive attended in the conference twice and there is a lot to learn from it, and of course make other people learn :razz:

today is my Birthday so I treated myself to a ticket!!! I’m so excited!! Lookin forward to seeing you there!! Much LOVE!!

Even if it’s a little late… happy birthday! :partying_face:

I’m already really excited about it! :nuu:

Thank u Samadhi !!! :content:

Congrats, everyone! :smile: I’m also attending, so I’ll see you there!